anyone see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

heard off my mate who lives in my halls that he went down to the new spa shop near filbo after the game and there were loads of leicester and cardiff fans fighting and getting arrested left right and center. police helicopter was hovering over it for about 25 mins.

this comes afterleicester fans attcked a bus full of wigan fans on sat.

anyone see anything

I always walk that way but didn't see anything.

However, my seat is right next to an exit, so I am out the ground within 10 secs of the final whistle

yea i think it was a little while after the final whistle

I didnt hear or see anything but was amazed at the amount of police that were down there last night especially after the game. There wasnt as many as that for the Millwall game and its the first time this season that the away fans have been told to stay in their seats after the final whistle.

So i come to the conclusion that the Cardiff fans are a very friendly bunch of people. :roll:

Certainly the first time I have seen horses down there for a while (No De Vries Jokes)

Did anybody also see the St Georges cross get removed from L1. But the Welsh flags remained for the whole 47 hours of the game.

Is this vindictive or what. Also the governing bodies of every sport tell us that racism is the worst possible crime any human commit and racist chants will automatically result in the death sentance and quite rightly so.

But does this also mean that when it is aimed at ENGLISH people we have to accept it. If any Leicester fan had said anything to muslims, Hindus or porridge eaters for example, that was anything like what the Cardiff fans were aiming at us, we would have been ejected from the ground and our season tickets impounded for life.

Balance, that is all that is required and the world will be a fair place to live

read on teletext yesterday that shopkeepers face a £1000 fine if they display the St.George flag... WTF???

don't know about any trouble but i do know they took all SEVENTEEN Cardiff coaches out via Western Boulevard and down the A47 to the roundabout that takes you to the Meridian..... didn't get home til nearly 10.30 cos we were stuck behind them...

oh and i didn't hear anything about Leicester fans attacking a Wigan coach...i heard that after the game a load of Wigan fans piled off their coaches and started chucking things around near some shops causing a bit of damage...

nothing like a good old fisticuffs, but cardiff and wigan? pssh we need to pick on bigger scum like millwall, forest & sheep. saying that i heard after the forest game there was a massive riot in the train station, and i expect the same after the sheep come down next week.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
nothing like a good old fisticuffs, but cardiff and wigan? pssh we need to pick on bigger scum like millwall, forest & sheep. saying that i heard after the forest game there was a massive riot in the train station, and i expect the same after the sheep come down next week.

I'm not sure they come any bigger than Cardiff?

I saw the police helicopter still hovering over the area over an hour after the match finished.

Hopefully any 'fan' involved will have been captured on video and will end up being locked up and given lengthy bans from football.

Melton Fox said:
Did anybody also see the St Georges cross get removed from L1. But the Welsh flags remained for the whole 47 hours of the game.

Is this vindictive or what. Also the governing bodies of every sport tell us that racism is the worst possible crime any human commit and racist chants will automatically result in the death sentance and quite rightly so.

But does this also mean that when it is aimed at ENGLISH people we have to accept it. If any Leicester fan had said anything to muslims, Hindus or porridge eaters for example, that was anything like what the Cardiff fans were aiming at us, we would have been ejected from the ground and our season tickets impounded for life.

Balance, that is all that is required and the world will be a fair place to live

here here, reminds me of the time when the had to take st georges flag down in Oldham too.

This is something that seems to be creeping back into the game, thankfully there has been no trouble in the stadium but I'm sure it won't be long before there is.

The Wigan incident was reported on page 5 of Monday's Mercury, a coach load of away fans had stopped at Morgans bar on Hinckley Rd, a group of Leicester fans were drinking in a nearby pub, who did the chasing I don't know but it did sound pre arranged.

I remember when we played at Cardiff earlier in the season there were rumours of pre arranged trouble, the police turned away a couple of coaches then so it's no surprise to hear of an incident on Tuesday.

There's also been trouble in Blackpool before the Blackburn game and in London before the Charlton game this season, with Derby and Leeds to come plus an end of season jaunt to the seaside I fear this won't be the last we hear of it this season.

Cardiff have one of the most notorious hooligan gangs in recent years. I think they are ranked in the top 5 by the police.

yea after the blackburn game loads of leicester went to blackpool and there were fights breaking out between them and wolves. one bar owner described it as hell on earth

now i know some people dont like donkeys and blackpool isnt the most upmarket town in the world but 'hell on earth' seems unfair :roll:

cooperLCFCanstey said:

Cardiff are one of the biggest firms around. they would give any firm a run for there money, there fecking mental. A welsh lad works next to me from swansea, living in tamworth a few of the soul crew got kicked off a train in tamworth he got his head kicked in by them for being from swasnsea!

leicester_til_i_die said:
cooperLCFCanstey said:

Cardiff are one of the biggest firms around. they would give any firm a run for there money, there fecking mental. A welsh lad works next to me from swansea, living in tamworth a few of the soul crew got kicked off a train in tamworth he got his head kicked in by them for being from swasnsea!

And the problem with that is..............?

being forced to take down the st.georges while leaving the welsh flag up is typical of city and its stewards they seem not to give ashit about the rights of the people who go there week in week out and shell out their cash while away fans come once a year in their tens and spit in our faces (figuritivaly???? cant spell) the hypocricy at the -place annoys me nearly as much as the inevitable last minute goal for the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669