Apart from the useless feckers on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Two moans from last night:

The feckin' eggheads who run our club decide, in their wisdom and magnificence, to close half the feckin' turnstiles in the South Stand meaning a good thousand or so fans did not make it until five minutes into the game

The feckin' embarassment of fifteen solid minutes of complete shite at half time, followed by the half times rushed through as the players came out for the second half. This in direct contrast to what was discussed and agreed at the Fans Forum - showing exactly how much the club listen to what they are told

BUT hand on heart now, all who went (and ignoring the inevitable last minute shambles) - how entertaining was that match last night compared to the drivel witnessed so far this term ?

homer said:
BUT hand on heart now, all who went (and ignoring the inevitable last minute shambles) - how entertaining was that match last night compared to the drivel witnessed so far this term ?

That, my friend is what we have been missing... That, is what I go to football matches to see. The Matt Heath own goal really didn't take too much shine off what was an entertaining 90 minutes of FOOTBALL!

Reminded me of the old fighting spirit under the lights at Filbo and there was some atmosphere too :D

as far as a football match, it was a great game, if I wasn't a fox, I could have even seen the funny side of the match...
but its just getting too often that week in week out, after the final whistle, I say to myself, why do i bother?? and yet come the next saturday, I am there again... its seems part of being a leciester fan to be frustrated...

We didn't win under the floodlights for the first time. Spectacular finish by Heath for their goal though. BOOOM!

Forgot to add the shitty background music that came on when we announced our team

What the feck was all that about ?

homer said:
Forgot to add the shitty background music that came on when we announced our team

What the feck was all that about ?

What was the music?

Couldn't hear properly, some rousing tune yer gran probably shagged to

homer said:
Couldn't hear properly, some rousing tune yer gran probably shagged to

You are one sick git homer. Please don't speak your mind so much, it is clearly filthy to the core.

But Hugh Jarse continues to pray for me, so I may be redeemed at some point in the future

homer said:
But Hugh Jarse continues to pray for me, so I may be redeemed at some point in the future

Hugh Jarse is just one of your perverted fantasies. Like those guys who make their wife eat loads so that they become dependant on them and can't go out.

Joe_Fox said:
homer said:

Hugh Jarse is just one of your perverted fantasies. Like those guys who make their wife eat loads so that they become dependant on them and can't go out.

I've always thought of Homer as a dogger.

Joe_Fox said:
Like those guys who make their wife eat loads.

you don't need to make a wife eat loads, it's inbuilt!

my wife asked me for 4 grand for a breast enlargement.
I told her to get some andrex and rub it between her tits twice a day.
"How will that make my norks larger" she pondered.
"well it's worked for your feckin arse" was my retort...
:roll:

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Like those guys who make their wife eat loads.

you don't need to make a wife eat loads, it's inbuilt!

my wife asked me for 4 grand for a breast enlargement.
I told her to get some andrex and rub it between her tits twice a day.
"How will that make my norks larger" she pondered.
"well it's worked for your feckin arse" was my retort...
:roll:

Quality MK :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I got down to the south stand there was only a few turnstiles opened but luckily I went to a turnstile that had just opened (13) which was ok - I laughed when the music came on which was played for when the team was read out. I didn't like the half time stuff on tuesday but at least it's better then the "Legends" thing last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669