apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
It no where near covers it!! I was in the Kop and there was no water and precious few cold drinks 20 minutes before kick off!!!!!!! Yet that doesnt even get a mention.

outside catering who would pay a nominal fee for a contract and to obtain any profit would then employ staff on minimum wage and have reduced stocks.Why could lcfc not employ their own staff and take profits direct from the sales at £2.60 a pint im sure the club could benefit if not only from more hands on control.

At least they are recognising that there is a problem. Lets see what happens at the next home game. In the kop on saturday it was bloody awful. Queued for 20 minutes for a bitter. No bitter, I normally don't drink bears piss but was that thirsty had too. They had 3 nondesripts by the pumps , trying (!) to serve beer/lager to order. Why? There was 3 long queues of people gasping for a pint, why not just prepoor them. :roll:
Last season things were a lot better and if City can get the new caterers to that standard a lot of people will be happier. If not get shot. :evil:

xsubmariner said:
At least they are recognising that there is a problem. Lets see what happens at the next home game. In the kop on saturday it was bloody awful. Queued for 20 minutes for a bitter. No bitter, I normally don't drink bears piss but was that thirsty had too. They had 3 nondesripts by the pumps , trying (!) to serve beer/lager to order. Why? There was 3 long queues of people gasping for a pint, why not just prepoor them. :roll:
Last season things were a lot better and if City can get the new caterers to that standard a lot of people will be happier. If not get shot. :evil:

we had bitter!!! if i had known we could have swapped :roll:

Sure would of been appreciated at the time. The standards I had to drop just for a pint of alcoholic beverage. Felt like the local wino with his bottle of cider :wink:

It's symptomatic of the piss-poor off the field decision making that spoils our club time and time again

From the Pepsi Max rip-off, to the lack of drinks on the hottest day of the year, to playing "We Will fookin Rock You" over the tannoy. It's incompetence of the highest order.

Certain people at the club make a big play about having to run LCFC as a business. And in this day and age I totally agree with them.
The one thing about running any business successfully is having an understanding of your customer, and having an understanding of what the customer actually wants.

We fail every time

"We have instructed Lindleys that they must achieve the required standard of service for the visit of Watford on August 21."</P>
Or what? Nothing is suspect. :roll:

So anybody going on the phone in tonight to give their views on all this.

With no Nev on just might be allowed to be critical

forgot about that

Sheffield Fox - are we to expect another performance from your good self ?

is this radio leicester ? what time is it on? im up for gettining on it and havin a `whinge

Six O'Clock - I'm usually driving home from work so don't get a chance

As many people as possible should try, and stop the usual tosspots from having a go - "I don't actually go to the games, Nev, but I think Micky Adams is rubbish. Bring back Martin O'Neill etc. etc...."

A bonus point for anyone who manages to get on and say the phrase "I've never been to the Walkers Stadium but...."

Or two points if you say the word Cock

lazzer said:
is this radio leicester ? what time is it on? im up for gettining on it and havin a `whinge

It always used to be 6pm. :wink:

homer said:
Six O'Clock - I'm usually driving home from work so don't get a chance

As many people as possible should try, and stop the usual tosspots from having a go - "I don't actually go to the games, Nev, but I think Micky Adams is rubbish. Bring back Martin O'Neill etc. etc...."

A bonus point for anyone who manages to get on and say the phrase "I've never been to the Walkers Stadium but...."

Or two points if you say the word Cock

that sounds like a challenge :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572