apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

it all kicked off again yesterday,does not surprise me in the slightest,as every time i went to there place,it kicked off. on the rivals forum,they have mentioned a banner,whats that all about.

gees me dears,sorry i was refering to the cov game, it all kicked of again apparently[fighting before,during and after the game],being as ihave a few nippers these days,i have to pick my games these days :cry: on the rivals.net,they were going about some sort of banner in the ground,can some one enlighten me.or is this a load of bullshaviks

never saw no banner.

had money chucked at us though!!

we were right next to the home fans(Block E-centre of the stand) and i think the average age was 17...and i've never seen so much Burberry in one place!

Although being Coventry it was probably fake! :lol:

never listen to a word that comes out of their scummy mouths

Proberly about this guy who was ejected because the Cov fans were chanting You FAt Bastad at him. Don't actually know why. But the stewerds were saying he was insigating it, although he oviously wasn't!

Anyone else see this?

The only banner that i saw was a white sheet that said something like 'We said you'd be back' - i guess refering to us going back down ?? This was behind the goal Dion scored in.

Nottingham Fox said:
The only banner that i saw was a white sheet that said something like 'We said you'd be back' - i guess refering to us going back down ?? This was behind the goal Dion scored in.

Well it was never going to be cos they would win promotion :lol:

apparently the banner caused that much of a stir,that this was big time rivalry now[hence the fighting]according to some folk,there must be some one out there, who knows what was going on.

Well i defo didn't see owt else. That song though .. 'We all sing together etc etc' WTF is that about ? It should be 'We all w4nk together .......'

Did anyone go in the bar before the game ? It was near the away end and away fans were upstairs ? There was this huge black guy on the door with a bag for the entrance money. Only a quid to get in, but when I gave him mine and it went straight in his sky rocket. I bet he made a fortune.

Nottingham Fox said:
Did anyone go in the bar before the game ? It was near the away end and away fans were upstairs ? There was this huge black guy on the door with a bag for the entrance money. Only a quid to get in, but when I gave him mine and it went straight in his sky rocket. I bet he made a fortune.

yeah I was up there!! that guy was bloody scary!

Of course he didn't cahrge me becasue he knew better :wink:

beaumontfox said:
never saw no banner.

had money chucked at us though!!

we were right next to the home fans(Block E-centre of the stand) and i think the average age was 17...and i've never seen so much Burberry in one place!

Although being Coventry it was probably fake! :lol:

you obviously didn't go millwall. the home end was a right chavalanche

Some lads sat a couple of rows in front of us had a St George's flag with 'no to John Gregory' written on it (plus a comical Stone Island badge drawn on it).

We went in the away bar in the ground and got taxed for a quid, but then we went in the home one to meet someone. Thick Cov have two entrances but only one bloke to go on the door. They must be skinter than us.

Went to the match, saw a banner (well bed sheet) saying we said you'll be back. all the people throwing coins ect. couldn't have been older than 15, they all had to up for the paper round the next morning.

never saw any bit of fighting, where was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669