Appointment confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Bob

Vote1.gif

foxin_oz

Obviously he follows after his nob of a dad! :icon_roll:icon_roll

Unlike the rest of you folks on here I knew immediately that this thread would be a classic Discobob "red herring". Unfortunately I was so pre-occupied with wanting to know who could possibly be sucked into posting a response that I felt myself being inexorably drawn to posting myself. Not that I'm naive mind you, just curious. Honestly? :icon_conf

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Obviously he follows after his nob of a dad! :icon_roll:icon_roll
All this coming from the Son of a man who started two threads of this very same nature only Yesterday :icon_lol:

Last edited:

foxin_oz

:icon_redf

Each to his or her own FiO.

If I was bi-curious as you suggest then Mr Perez' goat would've answered my private message by now. (Not that I sent one. Batteries not included).

Willlow

Unlike the rest of you folks on here I knew immediately that this thread would be a classic Discobob "red herring". Unfortunately I was so pre-occupied with wanting to know who could possibly be sucked into posting a response that I felt myself being inexorably drawn to posting myself. Not that I'm naive mind you, just curious. Honestly? :icon_conf

It just the sheer quantity of "red herring" threads that are pissing me off, once or twice and its funny, but after that it gets as tedious as the list of managers being linked with us :icon_roll:icon_roll

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I know he is one :icon_wink
:icon_bigg

I am in agremment with you though, it's so bloody tedious reading this shit. You know it's a hoax before you click, yet you still bloody do!!

foxin_oz

It just the sheer quantity of "red herring" threads that are pissing me off, once or twice and its funny, but after that it gets as tedious as the list of managers being linked with us :icon_roll:icon_roll

Couldn't agree more. Insensitive barstools! Who do they think they are??? Fancy making a joke of our managerial appointments. The whole lot of them ought to be shot at dawn. And the people that post these cruel parodies ought to be dealt with too. :icon_conf

Disco Bob

Tedious? Fantastic - that's going on my CV right now.

foxin_oz

Tedious? Fantastic - that's going on my CV right now.

Don't forget to mention that you were nominated as "Herring of the Year". :icon_conf

Macky

Gruntled Member

Yay!! Go you!
Because nobody else could've worked that one out, never in a million years.
You must be one of those psychics. :icon_roll

I only opened this thread to find out how Disco Bob could possibly have been privy to such on the ball inside information.
Imagine my surprise.

foxin_oz

You must be one of those psychics. :icon_roll

I only opened this thread to find out how Disco Bob could possibly have been privy to such on the ball inside information.
Imagine my surprise.

Sure Macky, that's what they all say. Mind you I am surprised to find your presence in this thread. You're normally so insightful. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669