Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
I only played one game as admin, just to make sure it was working after installing it, I didn't realise at the time what a good score it was.

once :icon_eek: :icon_evil bloody fluke :icon_roll are there any cheat tips :102: :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
once :icon_eek: :icon_evil bloody fluke :icon_roll are there any cheat tips :102: :icon_lol:

When you throw another Yahtzee it gives you an extra 3 chucks at the end...what are you supposed to do with it ?:102:

Just to show you what you could have won. It's a Bowenism.

its one of those games Brauny.:038: :038:

ScarboroughFox said:
just noticed if you click on the posters name it tells you what if any they are champion of!!
Also tells ya which game you play the most etc.

Nathan said:
when you click on a player name on the leader board I think. let me just check.

yep gives the most played game by that person and also they percentage they play that game.

Also the leader of simon has an interesting av. He really should post more. seems like an interesting bloke.;)

Webbo's spent FOURTY EIGHT hours playing arcade. three quarters of which has bee spent on tetris!!! you must love that game webbo.

close second is scarby on 44 hours!!!

the joe_fox on 36.

do you have nothing else to do?

Nathan said:
Webbo's spent FOURTY EIGHT hours playing arcade. three quarters of which has bee spent on tetris!!! you must love that game webbo.

the joe_fox on 36.

do you have nothing else to do?

I wouldn't rely on those times as being accurate, the system has no way of knowing how much time you're really playing. I suspect the amount of time people play the games is higher than it says!

Of course my excuse ios I have to test things to make sure it's working properly :)

Nathan said:
All spent playing the match the norks card game.
Bless him, they're the only jugs he's ever seen....

webmaster said:
I wouldn't rely on those times as being accurate, the system has no way of knowing how much time you're really playing. I suspect the amount of time people play the games is higher than it says!

Of course my excuse ios I have to test things to make sure it's working properly :)

My excuse is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670