Are they f*cking kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the song, hate the scarf... truly cringeworthy.

Bring back the faded blue silk scarf tied to each wrist, brougues with segs and cromby, and I may be interested.

Bring back the faded blue silk scarf tied to each wrist, brougues with segs and cromby, and I may be interested.

It's no worse than any other merchandise. If it were Liverpool doing it, it would be considered part of their culture and the living breathing bollocks of Anfield.

It's no worse than any other merchandise. If it were Liverpool doing it, it would be considered part of their culture and the living breathing bollocks of Anfield.

Yeah, cringy as ****

Not if it had such terrible lyrics on. It would just be another reason to laugh at them.

The only thing more pathetic than the scarf would be people getting upset or annoyed by a piece of merchandise.

But they are both on the scale of pathetic. :icon_bigg

I would say that the only thing more pathetic than the scarf or people getting upset or annoyed by a piece of merchandise would be people getting upset or annoyed by people getting upset or annoyed by a piece of merchandise. Etc, etc.

Blue & white bar scarf (worn in the correct 'foldover' style rather than the current 'through a loop' shit) Levi's,DMs (colour optional) & LCC donkey jacket.Classic football ground sartorial elegance of the highest calibre (except for away matches dispense with scarf)

Blue & white bar scarf worn in the correct 'foldover' style rather than the current 'through a loop' shit

I think it's great that homosexuals feel comfortable enough to wear their scarves like that out in public

I think it's great that homosexuals feel comfortable enough to wear their scarves like that out in public

Thin end of the wedge.Next thing you know proper British blokes will start wearing shirts & jumpers draped by the sleeves over their shoulders in a camp metrosexual continental fashion rather than the correct awkwardly tied around the waist method.

Still,in my lifetime many aspects of gay culture have passed over into the lives of straight men.Disco & adequate personal hygeine to name but two.

amen to that brother maybe a blue and white studded card on the crombie pocket

Last edited:
Still,in my lifetime many aspects of gay culture have passed over into the lives of straight men.

Wearing your dungarees or jeans round your thighs and showing off your knickers will always be uniquely gay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669