Are we really this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who-Izzet

Ok so I don't get to the Walkers Stadium as much as some of you guys so I thought I would ask the simple question of.... are we really this crap?

I few early CL games looked promising, but even then I thought we looked like a team without any real skills or flair.

I wouldn't even dream of blaming CL for anything because he's inherited this team & to be honest from what I hear of some of them, I would find it really difficult playing them.

This leads me to my other question which I will post as a new topic.

"Hope you all had a great Christmas!! Hopefully LCFC will give us a brighter newyear!"

YES JUST TERRIBLE

I rate todays display on a par with the very worst displays under Peter Taylor and in more recent times Micky Adams The real heros today were the Leicesrter City fans who sang their hearts out and stayed defiant until the end which was more than could be said about the team

The whole day for me was made worthwhile when during some of the more inept passing between Leicester players some wag behind me asked " do this lot train together ? "

lol. I'm glad that the City fans were still making a noise, but what the hell can you do with these players?

Role on May!

IMO we have on paper a decent championship squad but the fact its not a proper sqaud but a collection of journeymen and the resulting lack of committment is why we've been so poor at times. there just isnt the committment you'd get from a team which contained players who'd been at the club 5 years. often out experience and nouse means we can simply muscle past teams without it being a passionate display but whenever we come up against a decent (or on the evidence of boxing day a crap) side which really fights out the game were screwed cos we just cant match their energy or their committment

Re: YES JUST TERRIBLE

Charles at Harrogate said:
The real heros today were the Leicesrter City fans who sang their hearts out and stayed defiant until the end which was more than could be said about the team "

Are you talking about the rovrum game here? because if you are your talking complete and utter shite-the leicester fans didnt get behind the team at all, the only time they did make a noise was at the end to sing what a load of rubbish-which was true but it's hardly encouraging. If your talking about sheff u well i wasn't there so ignore what i jus said :D

Early days under a new manager

Fans booing

Team loosing

Sounds like the beggining of the MON era.

I really can't understand some of these players, take Dublin for instance. He's a Leicester guy at the end of his career & has proven for many other teams he has passion, but what the hell is he doing for us? Surely someone like him should be playing his heart out...

My old man is from Coventry so we support different teams (boooo) so I have seen Dublin loads & he was terrific! Which makes me think Dublin has rambled some bull$h1t to get himself a nice contract with us.

You can make excuses & say well.... the team hasn't been settled for a long time, there has been manager changes etc etc etc, but like that guy said earlier "there is no commitment"

Their is no more Steve Walsh's here, personally I think more than half of this squad are a bunch of joy-riders. God I hope they prove me wrong!

We are a 'Soft Touch',teams with very little skill (Rotherham,Brighton) know they can out battle us.Its probably going to get worse before it gets better.Seems we are 'without a pot to piss in' so there will be no new faces arriving and nobody in their right mind is going to take any of our 'deadwood' off us to free up some money.To coin a phrase...'We're doomed'.... until the Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669