Are You 2 Faced????

do you enjoy the mocking LCFC players for their failures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what the entire forum full of polls is all about.

Some children must have found a new button to play with.
I think all polls started by anybody except Crocodile Dundee, are actually taking the piss out of Crocodile Dundee. I can confirm that to be 100% accurate for the poll I set up.

i think we should have a poll to decide if the next thread should have a poll.:023:

well done loz, you truly are master of the polls

This the best thread ever. I don't know what ol' Sulk Hogan's on about, but I'm pissing myself here.

_________:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:________________

I don't understand what the entire forum full of polls is all about.

Some children must have found a new button to play with.

Just jealous because you haven't found it because you've been too busy looking at the Juggs Thread. I can't find it either because I've been making up anagrams of Nigel Pearson. I've got 'In on gel pears'. Wicked aye?

This thread is about as bad as it good get - hopefully.

Anyone who thinks that the reason Leicester City are in the position they are today is in anyway related to the supporters attitude - positive or negative - towards players is off their tiny mind.

The reason we are where we are is twofold: first; bad management including poor judgement on player acquisitions and poor tactics; second, sheer lack of competence by the non-scoring 'strikers'. End of.

maybe the club could bring some atmosphere into the Walkers next season by looping a series of Loz's motivational messages on the main score board when our players and 'fans' need a lift.

038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

we could even create a virtual, hands over heads, happy-clapping kop to make up any for any possible downturn in attendances and atmosphere next year (see above)

Ok, so which players are the mocking ones? If you could provide us with a list, I could decide with more accuracy whether I have enjoyed them or not.

:icon_wink

After reading though a few Threads, I have come to the conclusion quite a few people on here have nothing better to do than, contradict themselves, pour negative vibes all over our club and insult our Chairman, Managers and Players.

Such a great way of gathering postive energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come-on people get on board and lets get our club bursting with positivity!!!!!!!

Im here to drive out the 'Losers'!!!!!!___:098:___

_____________:038::038::038::038::038::038::038:_____________

Can we have an option on the poll that reads:

No, it has no positive effect at all, BUT on occasions I find that the players have put so little effort into the game that I find myself temporarily hating my self as I sink to their level by mindlessly expressing myself through childish booing and random chanting of "your f'ing Rubbish" (I take my young boys, so I have to self edit my language)

We all have opinions and free to exercise these as and when we wish.

Sometimes it is positive and sometimes negative BUT there is no doubting that the high majority of people on here only want the best for Leicester City and for them to be successful.

Sometimes our frustation can come out in negaive comments and I myself have been critical of MM and will continue to do so until we are a decent team playing football in the higher reaches of the Championship or even in The Premiership (some hope at the moment)

But if he is sticking around then he needs to do something different on control of the manager front than he has done so far because last season proved what ever he is doing it didn't work and IH I think suffered particularly because of this... Oh that and the fact that he is a bit of a tosser didn't help either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669