Are you Anti-Levein or Pro-Levein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
So then on this thread we put down the simple words - Anti-Levein and Pro-Levein. Cut it down to nitty-gritty. No poll, just place your view.

Me
Anti-Levein.

Is there no third way. :102:

Pro Levein
Anti Twatty Leicester Fans who have no fecking clue.

Hazzman said:
So then on this thread we put down the simple words - Anti-Levein and Pro-Levein. Cut it down to nitty-gritty. No poll, just place your view.

Me
Anti-Levein.

Pro CL.

See post at top of page 4. "How much longer" thread.

:102: Pro most of Leveins' signings/ideas Anti some of his selections and decisions ( ie take hume off for hammond, pay £300,000 for hammond when he's here till xmas anyway)

The Stearmanator said:
:102: Pro most of Leveins' signings/ideas Anti some of his selections and decisions ( ie take hume off for hammond, pay £300,000 for hammond when he's here till xmas anyway)

There must be a definite answer.

I dont want him sacked, it would make a bad situation even worse.

Pro Levein
He's really sorted things out Squad wise,Youth Set up in place and I'm confident things will come together out on the pitch in the near future.

Pro Levein, he will turn out to be a very good manager, lets just hope we get the opportunity to witness here at Leicester rather than forcing him out and it coming back to haunt us.

In a previous post Lazzer asked how many different ways can the same question/post be asked?
Hazzman, you are anti CL but don't want him sacked, that makes sense :102:

Personally, I'm getting a bit peeved off with all this love him/hate him , should he stay or should he go. :icon_evil (Clash, what a group)

I started writng a long post in reply and thought, what is the fecking point? :102:

Time & patience people, time & patience.:mad: :mad:

xsubmariner said:
In a previous post Lazzer asked how many different ways can the same question/post be asked?
Hazzman, you are anti CL but don't want him sacked, that makes sense :102:
(QUOTE]

I dont agree with Leveins methods or tactics but sacking/losing him would make a mountain of a molehill.

All this anti-feeling doesn't do any good either. There were a few murmurings of dissent amongst the troops on Saturday. These sort of posts don't help. :icon_evil

Why not put all this energy to good use, like getting behind the team without doing an "et tu Brute" :mad:

I'm pro-Leicester, couldn't give a feck if our manager was craig or avril Levine. Just as long as we show some pride in the blue shirt by not playing like wankers.

MKFox said:
I'm pro-Leicester, couldn't give a feck if our manager was craig or avril Levine. Just as long as we show some pride in the blue shirt by not playing like wankers.

That's the main issue though MK, they couldn't give a feck. Maybe it's just indicative of the time rather than our plight. Do any players give a flying feck about their clubs anymore?

MKFox said:

Avril Levine:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670