Arjen Robben To Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

Real Madrid are in talks with Chelsea to sign winger Arjen Robben, according to the Spanish club's president.

"We are in discussions with Chelsea and the player, they are at an early stage but we hope to sign him," said Real president Ramon Calderon.
"Bringing Robben was one of my pledges when I was running for president and still remains the case." Robben, 23, was reported to be close to signing a new deal to keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2012.

That would be a good signing for Madrid as Roberto Carlos is leaving at the end of the season. But Chelsea will want to keep him because Essien, Kalou and Drogba are going to the African Nations cup next season.

That would be a good signing for Madrid as Roberto Carlos is leaving at the end of the season.
They play different positions?
But Chelsea will want to keep him because Essien, Kalou, Mikel and Drogba are going to the African Nations cup next season.
They already have sidwell, lampard, ballack, makelele, cole, swp + others to cover midfield. only Shevchenko & Pizarro up front though so i expect they'll sign another striker.

That would be a good signing for Madrid as Roberto Carlos is leaving at the end of the season. But Chelsea will want to keep him because Essien, Kalou and Drogba are going to the African Nations cup next season.
sidwell, pizarro and swp can provide cover-robben is no loss-he had a good season has been patchy ever since

Volgens mij, hij is ook vals speler. :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00