Post Match Arsenal 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s defensive?! Huh?! I know I’m not! *folds arms*

I don’t even watch or listen to his interviews. I can’t stand the bloke because of the football he plays.

A strange response indeed, you do realise that you aren't everyone?

Some of you lot are being incredibly naive if you genuinely think that there isn't an element of people 'disliking the man' behind the fact he's under pressure after every defeat.

Im split on Puel, but i have also heard first hand people slagging off his interviews and saying they just can't warm to him or his personality.

To think those people aren't swayed by this in their dislike of Puel is simply overestimating the human brain and especially some of population of the KP.

Skitz isn't wrong in what he says, some people's reactions on here suggest a few might be a bit over defensive........which is interesting
This is an excellent post. Like Lako, I think Skitzo does hit on an interesting note here; I am not really bothered about Puel one way or the other. If he stays we will do alright and if he goes I won't be too bothered by it. If I am honest with myself, the latter is slightly influenced by the fact he is a bit dull however much I'd like to think it wasn't. That's human nature I guess but I'd never use that alone as a reason to want somebody out. I hope nobody would but I'm pretty sure that there must be a small few who do.

There are at least a smattering of ****s at our club, I mean, ****ing hell just read TB.

I'm certain that many non-Leicester football fans - also wanted us to win the league - and Claudio's charm combined with the 'Cinderalla story' of many of our players was a huge part of that.
Can't wait til November to get my Cardiff / Leicester half and half scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263