Post Match Arsenal 4 Leicester 2

I thought the players were working their collective arses off today, did not see a hint of revolt on that pitch - and we were unlucky not to get a point. I don't care about 'deserved' we were 2-2 on 92 mins. That would've been exceptional, instead, it's 'meh', but not an embarrassment.

Aye. With a squad as crap (at this level) as ours the best chance we have of staying up is due to effort. A few years ago we could compete against the likes of arse but some ridiculous decisions mean it's just memories now.

Aye. With a squad as crap (at this level) as ours the best chance we have of staying up is due to effort. A few years ago we could compete against the likes of arse but some ridiculous decisions mean it's just memories now.
100% agree. **** knows how we find ourselves with this squad, but we do. That was not shit today - in fact, there were a few (N'Didi, Okoli, Mads, Faes, Justin) who looked very good.

Arsenal did to us what Man **** did to them last week. Football's becoming very dull. All I care about is an effort from my LCFC team - against Walsall that was lacking - today it wasn't. I can't complain about the manager today. I don't think he did much wrong at all.

Same reason you know they are… or we can presume the people who make the decisions and see them everyday have more of an idea.

But that wouldn’t fit the agenda.
Agenda bingo!

That's where you undermine every single argument you've made.

Brilliant stuff.

just seen the goal by JJ that was sublime. the next four games are critical and a minimum of 6 points will only be enough.

hopefully the players take some confidence from the 2nd half.

100% agree. **** knows how we find ourselves with this squad, but we do. That was not shit today - in fact, there were a few (N'Didi, Okoli, Mads, Faes, Justin) who looked very good.

Arsenal did to us what Man **** did to them last week. Football's becoming very dull. All I care about is an effort from my LCFC team - against Walsall that was lacking - today it wasn't. I can't complain about the manager today. I don't think he did much wrong at all.
I thought his substitutions were ****ing crap.

I thought his substitutions were ****ing crap.
I didn't at the time (and we're all geniuses after the event).

At the time, it seemed Ayew on was a no-brainer to try and win possession and free-kicks further up the pitch (but he was shit). Skipp was on a yellow, so again, worth taking off and actually a good idea to put N'Didi against Rice (Skipp was being dicked there) and the Moroccan prince up top made sense as a link. The final two changes were gung-ho, no blame there really.

What would you have done?

I didn't at the time (and we're all geniuses after the event).

At the time, it seemed Ayew on was a no-brainer to try and win possession and free-kicks further up the pitch (but he was shit). Skipp was on a yellow, so again, worth taking off and actually a good idea to put N'Didi against Rice (Skipp was being dicked there) and the Moroccan prince up top made sense as a link. The final two changes were gung-ho, no blame there really.

What would you have done?
I’m not a big believer in “we need the experience to see out the match” so Cordova-Reid and Ayew coming on ahead of Fatawu and Mcateer (who can’t get on the bench) grates.

I’m not a big believer in “we need the experience to see out the match” so Cordova-Reid and Ayew coming on ahead of Fatawu and Mcateer (who can’t get on the bench) grates.
So are you saying Fatawu was your preferred choice ahead of Ayew? When we needed to hold up the ball, and break up their momentum.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57