Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are all about the midfield, if we lose that battle it doesn't matter how many old men you have at centre half.

Could be absolutely ****ing horrible

Was being rested for the Cup game on Sunday.:icon_wink
Let's face it he has been close to getting sent off a few times and Arsenal players would likely lead to potential situations of conflict that could lead to a yellow and/or a red card.

Hammond being kept back for Sunday's game too perhaps.

And Vardy after his recent place in the team without really deserving it, perhaps he has left someting in Nigels car on a lift back to Sheffield at the weekend.

Last edited:
Strange lineup! But, try and ground out a result. Glad Kramaric is starting. Maybe it is 3-5-2 with Schlupp up front.

Lets the hope this works!

Kramaric can't get in against Palace at home but gets to play up front by himself against Arsenal.

Old Nige knows how to build up a lad's confidence!

I may not like NP, but I don't think he's stupid: there must be some plan here. Wes Morgan between two débutante centre halves looks suicidal to me and, as has been said, the midfield looks light. It's either genius, or an 'I'm off in a huff and I'm going to leave you in as much trouble as possible' move... I'm honestly flummoxed! :102:

Kramaric can't get in against Palace at home but gets to play up front by himself against Arsenal.

Old Nige knows how to build up a lad's confidence!

Exactly what I was going to say.

Palace would have been a much better start for him than this or Old Trafford but hopefully he can work some magic on his own as he going to have to!

Okay, this is interesting. That's the exact team and formation I'd have picked except for Was for Wes.

3-4-3. Good selection.

Having said that, I think the events of the last few days will affect our performance today. Most likely in a bad way.

We're going to win 7-6

Okay, this is interesting. That's the exact team and formation I'd have picked except for Was for Wes.

What? Before you heard the team you really would have played Huth AND Upson at the back? Two debutants in an important position away at Arsenal?

What? Before you heard the team you really would have played Huth AND Upson at the back? Two debutants in an important position away at Arsenal?

Yes I would. I'd have played three centre backs for a while. I called for Was, Huth and Upson earlier today, not that I can prove it!

Why not? It's not like we're expected to get anything out of this game, we might as well throw a few newbies in and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669