Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful. Amazed we're only one down.

BR has fecked this up royally. 2nd season Ranieri level ridiculousness.

Justin missing for the goal. Not tracking back. I say it again, he may be a PL player in the future but he's not there yet. Bennett looks like a pub player that won a raffle. Soyuncu out of sorts being played mainly at left back because the whole side is lob sided.

Only Iheanacho looks good. The rest are lost and confused wandering about wondering what on earth their fecking imbecile of a manager has told them to do. If Schmeichel and Vardy aren't hammering the mess of that set up in the changing room right now, they're not the people I think they are.

Surely must be at least two changes at half time. I'd do Fuchs and Praet for Bennett and Albrighton.

**** me - watch that goal again, and see what Justin does

Holy Jebus

Kasper's efforts have kept us in with a slight chance - but this is Arsenal - history shows we won't take it.

Awful. Amazed we're only one down.

BR has fecked this up royally. 2nd season Ranieri level ridiculousness.

Justin missing for the goal. Not tracking back. I say it again, he may be a PL player in the future but he's not there yet. Bennett looks like a pub player that won a raffle. Soyuncu out of sorts being played mainly at left back because the whole side is lob sided.

Only Iheanacho looks good. The rest are lost and confused wandering about wondering what on earth their fecking imbecile of a manager has told them to do. If Schmeichel and Vardy aren't hammering the mess of that set up in the changing room right now, they're not the people I think they are.

Surely must be at least two changes at half time. I'd do Fuchs and Praet for Bennett and Albrighton.
Personally think Soyuncu is the only one defending, looking good on the ball and keeping the ball.

You can tell Ashley Cole is delighted Arsenal are winning as well. I don’t like biased commentary but if you’re going to have a massively biased pundit, have one for the other side too

You can tell Ashley Cole is delighted Arsenal are winning as well. I don’t like biased commentary but if you’re going to have a massively biased pundit, have one for the other side too

Well I think he’s just calling it as it his - they’ve ripped us a new arsehole because of the ****witted set up

**** me, the negativity from some of you.

You'd think we were 4-0 down.

We haven't played too badly. But has a very wobbly 10 mins in defence. Soyuncu is getting caught out a lot.

One thing I noticed watching the clips again at half time is Soyuncu is having a bad game, but is so isolated on the left. If you look, every clip they showed of Arsenal chances/Saka, Soyuncu is caught on the left but Albrighton is nowhere near.

Get Fuchs on for Bennett.

Keep Nacho and Vardy up top together.

Then look at Barnes for Albrighton - but I'd wait a bit longer for that one. Crosses look like they could work for Nacho.

We haven't played too badly. But has a very wobbly 10 mins in defence. Soyuncu is getting caught out a lot.

One thing I noticed watching the clips again at half time is Soyuncu is having a bad game, but is so isolated on the left. If you look, every clip they showed of Arsenal chances/Saka, Soyuncu is caught on the left but Albrighton is nowhere near.

Then look at Barnes for Albrighton - but I'd wait a bit longer for that one. Crosses look like they could work for Nacho.
So long as the crosses are along the deck...

No changes. Lovely.

If we lose today we need to win 3 out of the next 4 and one of those wins must be vs Man Utd. Time to pull our socks up and get at least a point from this match

We should be 4-0 down!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670