Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason they looked at the replay so much was to decide if it was a red in the end, not a handball.

I think they were trying to see if the ball changed direction,which it didn't. So both were the right call by the refs
You might be right.
But as they don’t have to explain any decisions, we’ll never know.

We’ve changed the full back and the holding midfielder , and then simply swapped the lone striker

In a game where we are two nil down

Total shit, that is

It was almost certainly deliberate. The man is a cretin. However, I'm not bothered about the result and we've been okay in patches given the side. We are doing the correct thing in trying to prioritise the Europa Flapcup

You might be right.
But as they don’t have to explain any decisions, we’ll never know.
And just to be clear I don’t mean they should have to explain why it was a pen because that’s clear. Just some communication around what they are looking at eleven times to have some transparency to stop debates such as this….

It was almost certainly deliberate. The man is a cretin. However, I'm not bothered about the result and we've been okay in patches given the side. We are doing the correct thing in trying to prioritise the Europa Flapcup

Yup

Result yes, performance no. The majority of this lot will feature on Thurs

We’ve changed the full back and the holding midfielder , and then simply swapped the lone striker

In a game where we are two nil down

Total shit, that is
Yep, absolute dog bob substitutions from Brendan. Just as his subs started making a bit of sense…

I wouldn’t mind, but Arsenal are pretty ****ing shit

We’ve rolled over like limp wristed ****s in this half

When you think how much we spent on Daka, Soumare, Vestergaard etc.....imagine if we'd used all of that to buy 1 or maybe 2 decent players? Crazy stuff I know.

Can we just take a moment to congratulate Maddison for his performance?

The single most anonymous waste of space on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669