Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester

Buonanotte pushed out wide while Fatawu watches on from the bench again.

Two full backs in the same positions that haven't worked at all so far this season.

Cracking stuff.

Buonanotte. He played there when he came on against Villa too.

He’s definitely a better bet there than Ayew

But we do have an actual winger sat there twiddling his thumbs

Ho hum

Let’s just get in their filthy arrogant faces and see what happens

Well, for what it's worth, I reckon that's a perfectly fine line up for this game.

Settled back four. The three grafters in midfield and players able to carry the ball in wide positions.

It would have been insane to start Fatawu, who has been dreadful this season in terms of playing responsibly.

Happy with that line up.

However I do think Ayew would have been perfect for this match, to get in their faces and be a little bit niggly. He’s far more suited to these kind of matches than Everton at home for example, where we should be attacking more and require more flair.

Probably the only surprise at this stage is that he didn't start Ayew or BCR since he likes them for their work rate and this is likely to be backs to the wall.

Keep it to single figures, please.

Well, for what it's worth, I reckon that's a perfectly fine line up for this game.

Settled back four. The three grafters in midfield and players able to carry the ball in wide positions.

It would have been insane to start Fatawu, who has been dreadful this season in terms of playing responsibly.
Yep. A settled back four who looked awful against Everton and a player shoe-horned out wide whilst we have a winger (our only decent player last game out) sat getting splinters in his arse.

As you say, perfect.

The result is pretty irrelevant given who we are playing but I just want to see us working hard and giving a decent account of ourselves.

Although we are defending well, we can’t keep this up for another 75 minutes, it’s suicide.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57