Ashamed of your fans?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that was his point.

I think it was an observation that the quality of support at the away matches is really good. Loads of singing and everyone tries to enjoy themselves and support the team.

At home, the atmosphere is crap. Too many Prawn Sandwich eaters looking to be entertained and not prepared to offer anything. They just bitch and moan about not getting their money's worth etc.....

they'll be after a refund next....

I joined in with the "You don't know what you're doing", and I don't regret it.

Any fan that has booed a player this season is a disgrace, I would never do that to a player that is representing Leicester but what Micky did on Saturday by taking of Connolly was a p*ss take.

This club is still hasn't a pot to p*ss in yet in the space of a week Micky has potentially alienated two of his best players. If Keown decides to sit out his contract it will cost the club £750,000, if Connolly did the same who knows what it would cost? Management?

Micky has had his say in the press today and I have always appreciated how difficult his job is. To be fair it's been a f*cking nightmare for him. The people on here who are knocking what Micky did in our promotion season can consider themselves stupid and most seem to be forgetting how close we came to actually staying up. The frustrations for him must be tremendous but maybe he should think about it from a fans point of view now and again?

The club went into administration through no fault of any fan yet we have all stood by and supported whilst our best players and ground have been sold off. We put our hands in our pockets for the Foxes Trust and kept turning up in great numbers when asked to 'Keep The Faith' and the La Manga affair wasn't much fun. So Micky really isn't the only one who has suffered and he should remember that he gets paid for his strife.

I think it is time for the directors at the club who have largely remain faceless since taking over to come out and make some sort of statement about where we are going, what the club has been through and what we can realistically expect in the future. All of the pressure which the club should take as a whole seems to be being shouldered by one man, MA, and with some of his recent strange behaviour it shows.

It's not just you who is frustrated MA but all of us.

Homophobia Rich? Why the Avatar of Tim Booth then? :wink:

I trust also Rich you, like I, am a Foxes Trust member, who looks in to ways of helping the club continually?

I agree that should MA leave there could well be a sharp decline at this club and it is a big risk, I also agree we were spoilt with MON....

To get LCFC anywhere back near that era needs all fans' efforts concentrated in the right way.

keep the faith more like blind faith,lets get rid of him now before we get really regressive.whens the last time you seen a decent game of football,answers on a postcard please

for god sake can you people please get martin oneil out of your bloody heads, this is nothing about him its about adams failing to turn his players into a winning unit which to me suggests alot more than actions on the field. i believe it is obvious to all of those with eyes that adams cannot motivate players, so who is motivating them because this is a big part of the game, the answer nobody. and that is why we dont look like a team more like oppositions. and i for one am not comparing adams to o'neil as that would be stupid as they are classes apart. i just expect this club to be beating teams like brighton, watford and preston when we play them. everybody has said that we have a good bunch of players on paper, so why do they not perform on the pitch, because that is where the manager comes into the frame. and as for you not liking people booing adams, tough luck mate because they pay their hard earned money to have their say. and the atmosphere problem, well with shit being shoved in peoples faces every home game its no wonder people are starting tho lose the faith. :(

i am leicester till i die and that is exactly why i dont want to see this for much longer, a change is needed. i dont know what, but for the club we need a fresh start, at least it shows were trying to sort things out.

Forget the past and what adams did for us two seasons ago. he has been paid for that and paid very well. look to the future and if you think we have good future with ma as manager then continue your support for him, But. I certainly dont.

I have just returned from preston cup match, It was really dire. I could go on about how bad some players played or I cound moan about adams crap tactics, but we have all heard it before and I cant be bothered to repeat it again

What I will say is I keep going down hoping that things will improve and that ma will have a flash of inspiration, but it just does not change and that makes me really sad. But the fact that people try to justify that the club that I live for has sunk to this level makes me really effing angry, there is no excuse or explanation that will make me and others better about it, so dont try.

I used rate ma and he has seen us through some difficult times and it is only his actions that has turned me against him, but like most fans I do not believe this level of football is acceptable for a conferance club let alone a club like city and nothing anyone can say will convince me otherwise.

He simply has to leave.

More ashamed of our club than anything else, as a Leicester fan living outside Leicester you just can not have an argument about the best team becasue we've lost to just about every team in the last 2/3 years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669