Ashes cricket 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxfox

Anyone else got this game yet?

I've got it on the ps3 and played it at work on the 360 - its easily the best cricket game yet but its very hard (even on easy mode!).
Still probs with the licences as only a handful of sides have the real names (although England and Austraila are spot on). And theres the odd mistake - I've just noticed Mascharenas is a white man on it :018:.

Looking at the adverts tho the wii version looks quite innovative and could be a good laugh

I've got it on the ps3 and played it at work on the 360 - its easily the best cricket game yet but its very hard (even on easy mode!).
Still probs with the licences as only a handful of sides have the real names (although England and Austraila are spot on). And theres the odd mistake - I've just noticed Mascharenas is a white man on it :018:.

Looking at the adverts tho the wii version looks quite innovative and could be a good laugh

:icon_lol:

My friend just installed a patch on his pc version of pro evo which includes Championship teams, and Fryatt is black on it! Also, Gradel and Powell are white!

Back to subject - thinking of getting the wii version, would be interested to know if it's any good?

Not as good as I thought it'd be. I've got it on the 360, can't see the ball half of the time when it's rolling on the grass. Also when it shows the wagon wheel the colours are so weak you can't make anything out. I've heard it is very shit on the Wii.

Easiest game on the planet, total shit.

Here you have provided interesting information. I like to watch cricket and also play it whenever i have free time.

Here you have provided interesting information. I like to watch cricket and also play it whenever i have free time.

Here you have provided valuable information. You are about the spam the living shit out of this site.

****os

Here you have provided valuable information. You are about the spam the living shit out of this site.

****os

Give Lynn a chance! She found this thread informative and took the time to tell us so.

Welcome to the forum Lynn. :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670