Asian Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how well he has played in these matches?
I konw he wasn't featured in their final group match was he rested or has he been on the bench throughout the tournament?

does anyone know how well he has played in these matches?
I konw he wasn't featured in their final group match was he rested or has he been on the bench throughout the tournament?

he'd been dropped because he was playing crap :icon_roll

Indeed, he was relegated to the bench because he was playing like shite! At some points he looked like a deer caught in the headlights...

Iran are out now as well. Like Australlia, they lost on Penalties in the QF's.

How soon will Kisnorbo and Kaebi be back with us?

After Scotland hopefully..........

Last edited:
Indeed, he was relegated to the bench because he was playing like shite! At some points he looked like a deer caught in the headlights...

I trust this does not mean that you are saying that we haven't signed the fourth most promising player in the world and the fastest winger on the planet.

Indeed I was!

ah well - putting aside my sarcy comment, I don't want to be too critical about this one (no really!) cos you have to take some risks on this sort of player and it might still prove to be an inspired move and even, if not, shouldn't be too expensive.

So Beighton & co - I concur that we should give the lad a chance to settle in.

Just been on Asiancup.com to check out the attributes of our new number 13 Kaebi. With the overwhelming excitement about his signing I was kind of expecting him to pish all over the likes of Malaysia and so on with his legendary pace and skill.

Iran played 4 games and he was an unused sub in 3 of them. In the 4th, he started and was subbed at half time following a disappointing display.

Hmm. Could we have bought a wrong 'un?

Just been on Asiancup.com to check out the attributes of our new number 13 Kaebi. With the overwhelming excitement about his signing I was kind of expecting him to pish all over the likes of Malaysia and so on with his legendary pace and skill.

Iran played 4 games and he was an unused sub in 3 of them. In the 4th, he started and was subbed at half time following a disappointing display.

Hmm. Could we have bought a wrong 'un?

That all depends.

If he was brought in through the good offices of the redundant duo - then we a bought "a wrong 'un".

If, on the otherhand, he was identified by Milan or Mad Dog - then it remains an inspired signing.

Well, Milan is probably as good a judge as anyone at the Walkers -so let's hope the lad does well. High risk but well worth a throw.

:018: :018: :018: Low risk because if it does go tits up then the "homesickness" excuse comes out, we do what is best for the lad. Before you know he is back in Iran just as the Americans start their next campaign, ;)

For ****s Sake, give the lad a chance.
He hasn't even played a game for us and we are writing him off!

If he turns out to be shit for us then fair enough, but at least give him a chance.

If he turns out to be shit for us then fair enough, but at least give him a chance.

I think we will need Hughes as cover on the right wing. ;)

Calm down - you are getting too excited.

Everyone wants the lad to do well....some of us are just mildly taking the p-ss about the ott hype from some posters when he was signed.

I am certain Milan has a lot more sense than those and sees the signing as highly speculative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669