Post Match Aston Villa 1:4 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought today might be tough...

This team is unreal. I can't believe just how good we are.

We are scoring so many goals, and look so comfortable across the pitch.

We are doing it with so much more style and have so much more to our game than even in our title winning season. Vardy is on fire, but we actually have so much more threat and quality across the team now.

I'm so excited by this team. Liverpool will take some catching, but we will keep trying. And even if end up 2nd, 3rd or 4th, it's still one hell of a season.

I love it. Merry ****ing Christmas!

Ndidi was utterly brilliant. Ditto Ricardo. Nothing better in this League in those positions

Rest of the back four in total control, rest of the midfield totally dominant, Vardy does what he does

But have to say that I’m most stunned by what has happened to Nacho - his movement off the ball is fantastic, his control on the ball is excellent - and that ball through was sensational.

Genuinely extraordinary what is happening right now

Special mention for Nacho today. He was fantastic. Brilliant ball and play for the opening goal. Took his own goal very well.

Looking like a player. Brendan looks like he's worked a miracle there.

It’s good to see Man Utd making it into the top four.

They were a dirty bunch of c*nts. 21 fouls in a game, loads of yellow cards and 1 on pereira which was a straight red + a blatant push in the back on Pereira in the penalty area.
If we had won 8 - 1 or 2 it would have been a fair reflection on the game. God knows what expected goals says but if it doesnt say 6.5 or above its rubbish.
Praet and Iheanacho came in and were excellent. No doubt Gray, Perez, Barnes, Choudhury and Justin will be chomping at the bit for Norwich next Saturday.
Set piece, breakaway and well worked move for iheanacho goal.
Pereira is world class. Massively surprised if Real, Juve, Barca, Man City or PSG dont offer stupid money for him.

If I can be a little critical.

Barnes has played himself out of the side for me now. He was rightly dropped as his finishing is appalling. He came on today and had two absolute sitters - free in front of the centre of the goal - and badly missed both.

We can't be playing him against the likes of Man City and Liverpool. Sorry, he's a talent but he's not ready.

Barnes has played himself out of the side for me now. He was rightly dropped as his finishing is appalling. He came on today and had two absolute sitters - free in front of the centre of the goal - and badly missed both.

We can't be playing him against the likes of Man City and Liverpool. Sorry, he's a talent but he's not ready.
Needs to smile and enjoy himself. He's letting it get to him.

Yep. Agree completely. He's got star potential but not there yet. Needs dropping to fire him up to try harder again & work on the end product. No room for sentiment,we're going for a league title (oh yes we are)

Well it ****ing well isn’t spot on, as we missed at least three nailed on sitters, and a couple more that we really should have taken

If there’s one game that proves how completely shit this nonsense really is, then it was this one
My football betting has improved 17% in the three seasons I've been using it for goals bets. That's massive. it's also one of the main metrics Tony Bloom has used to build a multi million pound betting based business.

But by all means align yourself with Jeff Stelling, Phil Thompson & Paul Merson if you like.

My football betting has improved 17% in the three seasons I've been using it for goals bets. That's massive. it's also one of the main metrics Tony Bloom has used to build a multi million pound betting based business.

But by all means align yourself with Jeff Stelling, Phil Thompson & Paul Merson if you like.

I’ll align myself with common sense by watching the actual game thanks, rather than believe the latest fad along with all the stats ****wits

The two chances Barnes had, Maddison’s open goal and Soyuncu header

If they‘re not ‘expected goals’ then I don’t know what is - but keep on following the utter nonsense, it’s obviously serving you well

Since Iheanacho came on at Man City back in May and missed that chance, he's scored in every appearance.

I’ll align myself with common sense by watching the actual game thanks, rather than believe the latest fad along with all the stats ****wits

The two chances Barnes had, Maddison’s open goal and Soyuncu header

If they‘re not ‘expected goals’ then I don’t know what is - but keep on following the utter nonsense, it’s obviously serving you well

Its serving everyone who uses it properly well. Common sense is all well & good but it's not measurable or quantifiable. XG has nothing to do with isolation, it's about weighted averages AND long term patterns.

"Stats ****wits" are the ones who've been using XG & other "fads" for years. Mostly for Asian syndicates who make millions of pounds from it. It's largely responsible for creating the Asian Handicap (which was also dismissed as new fangled bollocks...it's now offered by almost every Western world bookie)

Them there mobile phone thingys & that internet are just flashes in the pan an all. Everyone will be back in the phone box by next year & there'll be a second post at lunchtime again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263