Match Thread Aston Villa v Leicester, League Cup semi final second leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pen. Hands in the air above head. Stops a shot. Looked it in real time as well.

I don’t think I understand the rules of the game any more. Soyuncu was a handball. Because he moved and didn’t move his arm behind him.
That one isn’t because.....?

Our boys are being bullied off the ball, and we’re not being as street wise as Villa. The perils of a young team

We are ****ing clueless in the final third. Just pedestrian Puelball at times. So disappointing.

so how often is Perez going to allow Grealish and his oppo to double up on Ricardo?

Exactly. We need Albrighton to replace him. He will track back and cover Riccy. It's just ridiculous. Bring on Marc, he should be motivated to screw over the club that released him. I'd take off Barnes and Perez and bring on Vardy and Albrighton.

HT.

The story of this half is one keeper has made three terrific saves and the other has botched the only thing he's had to do.

Our weaklings (Barnes, Perez and Maddison) are being weaklings. Perez is being especially absent, even for him. We're not playing at high enough of a tempo either.

The VAR ref hadn't got the guts to overturn Dean's inital decision for an obvious penalty.

All in all, somehow we're losing to an absolute pile of shit.

I'd be getting Vardy on at HT. We need a bit of a bastard out there and he's certainly that.

Exactly. We need Albrighton to replace him. He will track back and cover Riccy. It's just ridiculous. Bring on Marc, he should be motivated to screw over the club that released him. I'd take off Barnes and Perez and bring on Vardy and Albrighton.
The golden children will never be dropped

I'd be getting Vardy on at HT. We need a bit of a bastard out there and he's certainly that.

Yep

Although we already look beaten

Bunch of complete lightweights,tonight, I’m afraid

And Schmeichel made a complete ****ing bollocks of that shot

Twat

Get Vardy on but as a two with Kalechi to give these gimps something to think about.

Handball nailed on, useless, spineless VAR ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670