Match Thread Aston Villa vs. Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadful time to concede.

Far too many free kicks given away. We’ve clearly been told to kick Grealish at every opportunity, which is understandable...these would be fodder without him.

Concerned with Ricardo on the booking.

Stupid goal to give away, that

****ing annoying, cos we are bossing this

Regardless of the two goals, I think we've looked defensively frail and far, far too narrow at times. Grealish is their best player by a mile and looks excellent. With Ricardo on a booking and Grealish running at him, bad things could happen!

Much better today from Tielemans and Maddison.

Iheanacho best player on the pitch. There are more goals in this for us if we want them.

Villa have created openings too easily though. And the ref is being a right twat.

Much better today from Tielemans and Maddison.

Iheanacho best player on the pitch. There are more goals in this for us if we want them.

Villa have created openings too easily though. And the ref is being a right twat.
I think Tielemans has been our worst player. His passing is woeful at times.

Chilwell needs to be braver too. They are in the officials ear every minute.. can see a red coming if we’re not careful

Regardless of the two goals, I think we've looked defensively frail and far, far too narrow at times. Grealish is their best player by a mile and looks excellent. With Ricardo on a booking and Grealish running at him, bad things could happen!

We've had 2 players booked for things that weren't fouls. He's itching to send one of ours off.

All over if they don't score that ****er seeing as we're always better 2nd half.

Well, **** it. I'd have been happy with a half-time lead before the game so i'll take it now. Get 2 more in the first 20 mins of this half & then make game managing subs. Job done.
These are 20% better than Either Everton or Watford...which means they're average.

Seem to remember hearing somewhere that Grealish is the most fouled player in the Prem? On todays evidence thats probably because half of them aren't ****ing fouls.

Chilwell needs to be braver too. They are in the officials ear every minute.. can see a red coming if we’re not careful
One of these days Chilwell might actually try to avoid a cross coming in.

EVANS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570