Athletico Mince

Brown Nose

Just a hearty recommendation from me. I ignored this podcast for quite a while. Then I listened to a bit of one and didn't get it. Now I'm plugged into it walking down the street in hysterics getting weird looks and not giving a toss.

The latest one with Bob Mortimer doing Peter Beardsley is a thing a absolute genius.

tedfoxxx

Oooooooh Yeah! One of my favourite ways to spend an hour. I saw them at the Y theatre before Christmas and it was hilarious.

‘Debbie Alli starts crying.....’

Brown Nose

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.

camberwell fox

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.
I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.

Brown Nose

I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.
Subscribe to them via any podcast provider. I've just started from the beginning of them (as I only started listening a few months ago). The first episode is rough but includes some interesting analysis of Leicester, Ranieri and Pearson.

Here's a link to their twitter which announces episodes: https://twitter.com/AthleticoMince

Brown Nose

Why do I laugh so much at this stuff?

Today's song: 'Bastards' sung by Mick McCarthy begins:

"Get out, piss off, I'm Mick McCarthy,
**** off, jog on, do what you're told . . . "

And I'm gone completely.

tedfoxxx

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....

Brown Nose

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....
Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.

tedfoxxx

Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.
In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.

Brown Nose

In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.
Tits to spare is back. With all the free Wifi codes from the area written on them with a sharpie pen . . .

tedfoxxx

This makes my personal pipe stiffen slightly.

Just got in from walking the dog and my face aches, ****ing Roy Hodgeson playing Warhammer against Christian Benteke.....

Brown Nose

If you don't adore Bob's Peter Beardsley story from the latest episode, then you're a humourless, heartless, fool.

LCFC Twitter

1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52