Athletico Mince

Brown Nose

Just a hearty recommendation from me. I ignored this podcast for quite a while. Then I listened to a bit of one and didn't get it. Now I'm plugged into it walking down the street in hysterics getting weird looks and not giving a toss.

The latest one with Bob Mortimer doing Peter Beardsley is a thing a absolute genius.

tedfoxxx

Oooooooh Yeah! One of my favourite ways to spend an hour. I saw them at the Y theatre before Christmas and it was hilarious.

‘Debbie Alli starts crying.....’

Brown Nose

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.

camberwell fox

Just listened to Episode 56. I can no longer drive or be out in public when listening as my explosive laughter is becoming dangerous. Especially enjoyed Beardsley's jokes this week.

Also, I think Bob Mortimer's sketch featuring Alli, Henderson, Sterling and Lallana all taking gifts to the injured Kane before the internationals was superb. Kane's surreptitious 'don't pass to Vardy' mantra to them all was not only very funny, it actually made me wonder whether it was based on truth.
I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.

Brown Nose

I thought the two Beardsley sketches were brilliant as well, where can I get hold of the rest BN please?

Thanks.
Subscribe to them via any podcast provider. I've just started from the beginning of them (as I only started listening a few months ago). The first episode is rough but includes some interesting analysis of Leicester, Ranieri and Pearson.

Here's a link to their twitter which announces episodes: https://twitter.com/AthleticoMince

Brown Nose

Why do I laugh so much at this stuff?

Today's song: 'Bastards' sung by Mick McCarthy begins:

"Get out, piss off, I'm Mick McCarthy,
**** off, jog on, do what you're told . . . "

And I'm gone completely.

tedfoxxx

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....

Brown Nose

New Mince out this morning, listened on the way to work.

Beardsley's doctor doctor jokes and the sounds of a Sunderland garden centre.....
Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.

tedfoxxx

Why is it that I know he's going to say 'dog dirt' in his Beardsley voice and there's no reason for it really, but it has me in pieces every time.

I thought last weeks episode was poor but this one is excellent. Garden centre special indeed.
In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.

Brown Nose

In the older episodes every Scottish song had a line about a lassy ‘with tits to spare’. You can see it coming from a mile off but it’s still so funny.
Tits to spare is back. With all the free Wifi codes from the area written on them with a sharpie pen . . .

tedfoxxx

This makes my personal pipe stiffen slightly.

Just got in from walking the dog and my face aches, ****ing Roy Hodgeson playing Warhammer against Christian Benteke.....

Brown Nose

If you don't adore Bob's Peter Beardsley story from the latest episode, then you're a humourless, heartless, fool.

LCFC Twitter

1. Viktor Johansson does well to save Ben Seymour's spot-kick, but Jack Sparkes races in to convert the rebound. It's… https://t.co/IWF8NTD3dU

2. Penalty to Exeter. Sam Hughes is adjudged to have fouled Jack Sparkes in the area. #lcfcu23s

3. The teams are back out and the second 4️⃣5️⃣ is upon us! 🙌 Watch the #lcfcu23s live - and free - on LCFC TV 👉… https://t.co/r54duu7bMQ

4. A stunner from Lamine Kaba Sherif is the difference in Devon. We'll be back for the second half on LCFC TV 👊 https://t.co/COuWXOfSHb

5. "As sweet as you like!" 🍬 A simply brilliant goal from Lamine Kaba Sherif in Exeter! 👇 Watch the #lcfcu23s live 👇

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33
10 West Ham Utd 26  33