Aussie on international duty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

No, not Tiatto...

Australia U20 coach Ange Postecoglou has been forced to make two changes to his 20-man squad that will compete in the Oceania qualifying tournament for the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship later this month in Honiara following the withdrawal through injury of defender Mark Milligan and midfielder Jordan Simpson.

The two players called into the squad are 17-year-old midfielder James Wesolowski of English Coca Cola Championship club Leicester City and central defender Keegan Wolfenden of NSW Premier League club Central Coast United.
Milligan who has signed for A-League club Sydney FC is unavailable after suffering an ankle injury with Blacktown City Demons in the NSW Premier League.
The 19-year-old, who has been a regular for the U20s throughout the current campaign was also forced out of the Australian squad on the eve of the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship with a knee injury. Midfielder Simpson of NSW Premier League club St George, who has yet to make his national team debut, has been replaced following a shoulder injury.
Coming into the squad is Sydney-born Wesolowski who has spent the last three seasons with Leicester City in England having been a regular this season in the Leicester City reserve team. Also coming into the squad is Novocastrian Keegan Wolfenden who featured for the Qantas Young Socceroos in their two-match series against Chile in September.

Time he broke through into the first team reckoning don't you think ?

Seems a little incongruous that he's good enough for country, yet not good enough even to warm our bench ?

I say let's sign Keegan Wolfenden too.... just for the name. Fabulous.

Totally agree FB what a name !! Should be in a Marx Brothers film.

I noticed..just gave him my one and only reply,anymore is just encouraging him.Quite pleased to see I've riled him so much :wink:
Thing is I had feck all to do with getting him banned... like I'm arsed about him.

foxybru said:
Time he broke through into the first team reckoning don't you think ?

Seems a little incongruous that he's good enough for country, yet not good enough even to warm our bench ?

I say let's sign Keegan Wolfenden too.... just for the name. Fabulous.

It is only the under 20's, now I am not saying that that is not an acheivement because it is at 17, but wright and O'grady have been capped at youth level too but they are not in the team either.
CL will play them when he feels they are ready and as good as we have got now, he has a long term plan and if some of our current youth players are good enough they will come through and be the foundations of our team. This season I feel CL is looking at the 'senior' players assessing who he wants to keep and taking in the res and youth games to see who might have a chance next season.

The futures bright the futures Levein :wink:

One thing I don't get DF is why he is still on there.I mean it doesn't bother me, I get worse abuse from her at home,but others neither want to be called it or read it.

highland fox said:
One thing I don't get DF is why he is still on there.I mean it doesn't bother me, I get worse abuse from her at home,but others neither want to be called it or read it.

Yeah, i think it goes a bit over everyones head on the youth club forum. Bless them they dont quite get it.

I think he is great value, but obviously a complete cock. I am Foreverblue on Ft if you hadnt worked it out.

I hadn't worked it out but being a twat I wouldn't had would I ? :wink: Are you planning on entering into battle with 'it' ?

highland fox said:
I hadn't worked it out but being a twat I wouldn't had would I ? :wink: Are you planning on entering into battle with 'it' ?

Not at all, I will be leaving it there. I dont really like posting on FT it makes me feel dirty. I particulary liked his ramblings about being a super brain.

Remember when I called hima cock jockey last time he was here?? He went ape shit, i was quacking in my boots :roll:

Wheres Homer at the minute?

He's around...you can't see him or hear him but hes around.Probably reading Chandlers stuff on FT he can't get enough of him!!

highland fox said:
He's around...you can't see him or hear him but hes around.Probably reading Chandlers stuff on FT he can't get enough of him!!

Yeah he loves him for some reason. I almost felt guilty when I ratted him to webbo :lol: thought the Homeister was gonna top himself.

highland fox said:
I noticed..just gave him my one and only reply,anymore is just encouraging him.Quite pleased to see I've riled him so much :wink:
Thing is I had feck all to do with getting him banned... like I'm arsed about him.

Don't worry mate, you're not the only one to take his abuse. Trouble with it is that his attempts at insults are just funny and not even remotely insulting. Its too easy to get him wound up!

I just checked it his ranting out. He is as bad there as he was on this site, abusing everyone and never explains why he thinks MA was so good. I think he has a serious hangup and should be seeking some therapy.

step said:
I just checked it his ranting out. He is as bad there as he was on this site, abusing everyone and never explains why he thinks MA was so good. I think he has a serious hangup and should be seeking some therapy.

.... funny you should say that, I was thinking of creating an account called chandlers_psychiatrist in the style of the other chandler offshoots. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669