Australia vs Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
gotta feel sorry for the aussies as that was never a penalty
Yep, you gotta feel sorry for the Aussies.

I bet Shane Warne, Glen McGrath, Brett Lee etc are all very upset at the minute. Yep, I feel heartbroken for them. Pretty much to the same extent that they would be feeling sorry for us in fact

Last edited:
The standard of refereeing in this World Cup is apalling. It has been bad for some time, but every single match is ruined by referees. I can't stand them anymore they are certainly taking away the enjoyment of the World Cup for me. A major shake up is needed and some common sense put back into refereeing. People might say it is a pressure job, it is, but anyone making as many mistakes in their day to day job would be sacked so why shouldn't referees be held accountable.
I believe Fifa is the main culprit and they need to sort things out quickly else a lot of people will turn their back on this sport.

Hazzman said:
Very similar except the Italian player went down 50 times slower.

And actually changed his mind about running round him to follow the ball & turned to fall over him. Dreadful

The sending off was harsh, but watching the replay it sees as if he was perhaps going to get a yellow, but he started towards the ref wagging his finger at him - you saw the ref's face get angry & he went for the red.

Shame about the result - that's the chance of an "ashes" final gone!

Good result, and good riddance to those feckin Aussie moaners......

It takes a dirty Blackburn bastard to give the penalty away, what comes around comes around.....

pds said:
The standard of refereeing in this World Cup is apalling. It has been bad for some time, but every single match is ruined by referees. I can't stand them anymore they are certainly taking away the enjoyment of the World Cup for me. A major shake up is needed and some common sense put back into refereeing. People might say it is a pressure job, it is, but anyone making as many mistakes in their day to day job would be sacked so why shouldn't referees be held accountable.
I believe Fifa is the main culprit and they need to sort things out quickly else a lot of people will turn their back on this sport.

good post pds :038:

time for video srceening imo but FIFA say it cost too much what a load of shit :icon_evil :icon_evil

Boy Genius said:
Good result, and good riddance to those feckin Aussie moaners......

It takes a dirty Blackburn bastard to give the penalty away, what comes around comes around.....

I'm confused, do you hate Neill or the Socceroos team in general?

marky boy said:
I'm confused, do you hate Neill or the Socceroos team in general?

How can you hate somebody called Neill? Without him you wouldn't have had the infamous "Neill's up for it" comment from the commentator!

*coughs*

4355.jpg

bocadillo said:
How can you hate somebody called Neill? Without him you wouldn't have had the infamous "Neill's up for it" comment from the commentator!

*coughs*

Neill's form has interested Barcelona!!!

Lucas Neill and Eidur Gudjonson at the Nou Camp. It's like Venables managing Barca again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669