Avram Grant Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, there's always the Co-Operative Funeral Service......

Some West Ham fans going mental on twitter. Stay classy, West Ham..

@Carlton9Cole Why are you alive? You're a ****ing wanker. Missing from 2 yards out? Wow. Just die. You piece of shit

@Carlton9Cole If you died right now, not even your mum would be upset...****!

@Carlton9Cole the day you die, is the day all west ham fans wil again be truly happy!

@Carlton9Cole 'Professional Football Player' is that some kind of sick joke!? Go kill yourself you ****

@carlton9cole **** **** **** you would also be a useless slave

@Carlton9Cole when you 'go down' i hope bobby moore shits in your eye and cuts your ****ing feet off. you dont deserve feet

@Carlton9Cole Dirty son of a bitch. You need to slap Avram over his little ****ing cheek the jew c.unt

Some West Ham fans going mental on twitter. Stay classy, West Ham..

@Carlton9Cole Why are you alive? You're a ****ing wanker. Missing from 2 yards out? Wow. Just die. You piece of shit

@Carlton9Cole If you died right now, not even your mum would be upset...****!

@Carlton9Cole the day you die, is the day all west ham fans wil again be truly happy!

@Carlton9Cole 'Professional Football Player' is that some kind of sick joke!? Go kill yourself you ****

@carlton9cole **** **** **** you would also be a useless slave

@Carlton9Cole when you 'go down' i hope bobby moore shits in your eye and cuts your ****ing feet off. you dont deserve feet

@Carlton9Cole Dirty son of a bitch. You need to slap Avram over his little ****ing cheek the jew c.unt

I think Carlton Cole is an overrated crap footballer but these are over the top. :icon_roll

Tony Gayle confirmed himself as biggest twat on sky this morning when suggesting that O'Neill would love the job!

He wouldn't last 2 minutes with their board anyway. Would be battle of the egomaniacs.

My god.

The vitiriol aimed at Carlton Cole is above and beyond whats necessary. It's one thing being a complete prick from the stands, I don't condone it but I can understand crowd mentality and the temptation to scream things you don't necessarily mean from the comfort of a mob, but to actually seek out the player on a personal, individual basis is above and beyond acceptable.

I do hope Twitter attempt to punish the person responsible for the slave comment, particularly unsavoury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669