bad news possibly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't go. I think maybe he's been given a rough deal here and hopefully will get to prove to those who think he's crap that they're wrong.

"Kaebi was in the Iran squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, appearing in all three matches of the group stage. His most memorable performance came against Portugal, where he was able to 'clamp down' both Cristiano Ronaldo and Luís Figo". Hardly crap IMO. :icon_bigg:018:

I hope he doesn't go. I think maybe he's been given a rough deal here and hopefully will get to prove to those who think he's crap that they're wrong.

"Kaebi was in the Iran squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, appearing in all three matches of the group stage. His most memorable performance came against Portugal, where he was able to 'clamp down' both Cristiano Ronaldo and Luís Figo". Hardly crap IMO. :icon_bigg:018:

I saw Junior Lewis have a stormer agianst Chelsea

I have a feeling this is a wind up from BG & Durham :icon_wink

Nothing to do with me at all. I was merely saying that if BG's info is correct that its bad news, dont see how anyone could say anthing other. However as usual people manage to interpret loads of other things that I havent said.

Nothing to do with me at all. I was merely saying that if BG's info is correct that its bad news, dont see how anyone could say anthing other. However as usual people manage to interpret loads of other things that I havent said.

So you are saying that you're a rent boy ?

im still waiting to hear about this technicality :102::icon_bigg

Surely the fact all of these managers do not pick him indicates he is not good enough? And don't give me that rubbish about the language barrier. Just because his English isn't a good excuse for him to look well below standard. Speak the language of football my man!

I've seen him 4 times for ressies, most recent against Hinckley in Westerby cup where he was constantly out muscled, out paced and caught out of position. He is in the crop of transfers that include Jimmy Neilson and Hellings so don't expect very much chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669