Match Thread Barnsley (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, Gallagher to me has always been an average player that isn't willing to put a foot in or get his hair in a mess, who can just rattle in a free kick every now and again to keep the fans happy...

Yep, you're right I only think he's a good player because he can just rattle in a free kick now and then... What does his hair have to do with anything?

Beckford to score a hattrick and finish 1-3....

Are we going into games with the reputation of being a major force in the league and the opposition are upping their game or are we just not good enough?

Or maybe Barnsley are actually a half-decent side whose bad form is down to a new manager and a new set of faces. Today it's started to click.

If you had quoted my full post, perhaps you may have saw that I meant it tongue in cheek... perhaps a smiley would have helped.

It wasn't aimed at you Cate, just a point I felt need making and that was the trigger.

Last edited:
Jesus! Over reactions are a plenty it seems. Gallagher was excellent last season. Not good enough for this level? Get out of here. He's in poor form, but so is King. I remember many people slagging King off after the Southampton match as well (I was not one of them). It seems that if you're sitting on the bench, you're stock automatically improves with Leicester fans.
:038:

Nothing, I was using it (poorly admittedly) to say that he has no bite about him..

So just your typical "oh, he takes care of his appearance, no ****ing poofters in my team" attitude then.

Get in there boys

Or maybe Barnsley are actually a half-decent side whose bad form is down to a new manager and a new set of faces. Today it's started to click.

It wasn't aimed at you Cate, just a point I felt need making and that was the trigger.

I see you've just edited your post, which has stopped me typing what I was originally going to post :)

Last edited:
Woop woop

Sven is tactically inept. We are useless, we are going to lose, we are going down without a fight. Oh wait...

Last edited:
Quality!! Kingy wants back in.

King was on for Gally at half time.

Imagine it's more of a diamond now, as in the Forest game. Clearly a good choice!

Cross for King's goal came from Beckford :)

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669