Barnsley - Saturday 19th April 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I will be driving. My brother says he wouldn't mind your two's company either.

You have your brothers permission then :icon_bigg

I'll go if you decide to then, let me know when you're going down to get the tickets and I'll meet you down there.

Last edited:
I and two others will be there. Fitz, have you decided yet? Mr Cope has told be he is saving for Wembley (Ebbsfleet) and not going.

Do you have room for a fifth? My mate wants to go to the game as well.

**** your mate.
If I'm sitting in the back I want as much room as possible.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I need room for a coffin....some Kleenex, plenty of comfort food for the way back and everyone has to wear black.

Will sort out Monday/Tuesday.

Last edited:
I spoke to Fitz today and he said he can't afford to go to Barnsley.

Fitz might not be alive by next weekend if the look on his dad's face 15 minutes before today's game is anything to go by.

Who was it that forgot the season tickets this time, Fitz?

Fitz might not be alive by next weekend if the look on his dad's face 15 minutes before today's game is anything to go by.

Who was it that forgot the season tickets this time, Fitz?

certainly not mine, i keep them in my bed side drawer.....so for some fecking reason he drove over from his house on friday and got the wench to bring him the season tickets.........then as i was informed of this while in the pub i was under the impression he'd bring the ****ers, he believes i should have noticed they were on the ****ing mantle piece downstairs

but yeah, i'm not heading to barnsley due to financial and being arsed reasons. might consider having a cheap (£15) day to watch carlisle and their players who give a shit

The club have secured a further allocation of 3000 tickets. Total allocation 6000

I actually drove down to the ticket office this morning and bought a ticket, I didnt really want to but something made me. Can confirm \i was the only one in there.

Anyone know of parking restrictions around the ground ?
And how long does it take to get out of the car park (the grassy slopes near the away end) ?
We need a quick getaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670