Barry George not guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read a fair bit about the case over the years I always had the impression he was an easy nick, a local nutter, but very flimsy evidence to back up the charges. Reminds me very much of Colin Stagg
who was set up by the Police for the Rachell Nickell murder.

Was I the only person who didn't have a ****ing clue who Jill Dando was when she was killed, actually, I still don't know who she was except that there was a load of fuss when she died.

Having read a fair bit about the case over the years I always had the impression he was an easy nick, a local nutter, but very flimsy evidence to back up the charges. Reminds me very much of Colin Stagg

They did find gun shot residue on his coat, but it wasnt used in the re-trial because it couldnt be proved that he was necessarily at the scene of the crime.

I just hope that he is innocent and that him being released doesnt lead to another victim

They did find gun shot residue on his coat, but it wasnt used in the re-trial because it couldnt be proved that he was necessarily at the scene of the crime.

Also the Police didn't follow the proper protocols with regard to the residue which rendered it inadmissable as evidence because it transpired they could have contaminated the coat themselves!

Spot on. :icon_wink Another testament to the quality of the Met and the Crown Prosecution Service.. :icon_roll

Was I the only person who didn't have a ****ing clue who Jill Dando was when she was killed

I did know who she was, and knowing that I wondered why such a reaction was given to her killing....anyone being killed isn't pleasant but it was as if she was of great national importance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669