barwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name kind of rings a bell, did he have a nickname he was knwon by?

Name kind of rings a bell, did he have a nickname he was knwon by?

not that i know of, but i didn't know him that well

i actually thought he was a nice guy, but everyone is saying he went downhill and got into heroin

heroin...you never really hear much nice about it do you?

Beaumont; you going the palace game? will say hello. going the telegraph probably

When I had a factory in Earl Shilton I employed a Michael Grubb, I don't think there could have been 2 of the same name. At the time he would have been in his late teens / early 20's.

I also employed a few of the Kenny clan.

When I had a factory in Earl Shilton I employed a Michael Grubb, I don't think there could have been 2 of the same name. At the time he would have been in his late teens / early 20's.

I also employed a few of the Kenny clan.

one of the Kenny clan worked at Breconshire Hosiery, she was nice

blood not marriage

He is exactly the same age as me, wonder if he went to Earl Shilton Community Colledge?

My aunt and uncle owned a hairdressers in E Shilton, it was called Andrew, James Louise. My uncle owned Greys castors and wheels next door.

These were both opposite Hardy and Draper carpets, anybody remember these shops?

I reckon my dad frequented every pub in Barwell and E Shilton in his time...some of my family still live around there...

He is exactly the same age as me, wonder if he went to Earl Shilton Community Colledge?

My aunt and uncle owned a hairdressers in E Shilton, it was called Andrew, James Louise. My uncle owned Greys castors and wheels next door.

These were both opposite Hardy and Draper carpets, anybody remember these shops?

I reckon my dad frequented every pub in Barwell and E Shilton in his time...some of my family still live around there...

he's from Barwell. think i remember the hairdressers (in someone's front room wasn't it?) and Hardy and Draper used to be called Jaydons when i was a kid, it was a toy warehouse type thing

my parents still live in Shilts, the new bypass confuses me

he's from Barwell. think i remember the hairdressers (in someone's front room wasn't it?) and Hardy and Draper used to be called Jaydons when i was a kid, it was a toy warehouse type thing

my parents still live in Shilts, the new bypass confuses me

I think I vaguely remember the toy shop there, was that before it was Swithland Motors?

I don't get the bypass at all. It has too many junctions and with the plans to fill the bit in between the road and the existing town with houses soon it won't really bypass anything!

not that i know of, but i didn't know him that well

i actually thought he was a nice guy, but everyone is saying he went downhill and got into heroin

heroin...you never really hear much nice about it do you?

Beaumont; you going the palace game? will say hello. going the telegraph probably

Well he went a bit tapped when his wife left him accusing him of messing with the kids.He was never charged with owt as far as I recall. Started drinking more and like you just said, heard he had moved onto drugs.

Nope I'm not going the game(first opening match since 93 I've missed) I'm gutted about it, and am avoiding the game entirely by going to work in the shop.

Nope I'm not going the game(first opening match since 93 I've missed) I'm gutted about it, and am avoiding the game entirely by going to work in the shop.

........and you call yourself a fan?

Can't go if I ain't got the pennies to pay for it:icon_cry:

Unless I sell me soul can't see me going many away this season if any! sob.......

well if you need to sell your soul to Satan, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566