Bassett for manager..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
I'm worried by his comments in tonights Mercury.

We all know said paper is a mouth piece for the club. They are simply unable to write an article about LCFC that the club havent a) written or b) approved.

I really hop this isnt Davies, Mace and Bassett easing us in to another reign under old arry.

Very worried.

I cant see it somehow, it is probably Bassetts way of telling clubs come and get me cos im bored and he knows as soon as a new man is appointed he is toast. IMO we will bring in a new manager and Bassett will go to MK Dons as they try to revisit their past and inject some old passion.

Keep the Faith said:
I cant see it somehow, it is probably Bassetts way of telling clubs come and get me cos im bored and he knows as soon as a new man is appointed he is toast. IMO we will bring in a new manager and Bassett will go to MK Dons as they try to revisit their past and inject some old passion.

Hope so.although can you really say you would be astounded if arry Bassett was unveiled to the press in the next few weeks?

I wouldn't worry about it really, its simply the same quotes from the start of the week recycled so they can get another story out of them. Basically Bassett is saying he'd take the job if offered it but he's not going to apply...

He wont be offered the job he has had and failed so if they were to offer it to him in that case he would have to fight off Taylor, Pleat and McLintock.

When you think about it, city are in quite a good situation.
Bassett and wilks are managing the team and for the next few weeks the board can asses them and the effect their style of managment has on the players. there is no obligation from the board to take either of then on perminantly and the board can keep them as temp's until they stop getting results

As I have said before noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... :!: :!: :!: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :( :? :?

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Steven said:
As I have said before noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... :!: :!: :!: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :( :? :?

Why?
You would still want them sacked if they were getting results?

..... because it would be a short-term fix. :wink:

Steven said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Steven said:

Why?
You would still want them sacked if they were getting results?

..... because it would be a short-term fix. :wink:

Steve there will be an improvment but there is no chance that the 2h's will sort it for long. The board will know this and they have allready said they aint going to rush into a decision so we will have to suffer for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669