Status
Not open for further replies.
Promoted at Hereford :038:

Attachments

• League.JPG
    League.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
The gap to third is similar to the gap Cheltenham have to close to stay up ... and none of us give them a prayer ... so we are up ... we just need to do it in style now - anything less than champions will be very dissapointing. Oh ... and why are people panicking? Between now and May there will be loads of twists and turns - who would have thought that MK Dons would blow their games in hand or Posh and Millwall would have such a strong winning streaks ....

I have is 3pts clear going into the last game of the season, but our goal difference will mean we are technically up.

Looking at the fixtures Colchester could have a big influence on who gets promoted and even the play offs. They still have to play Scunthorpe, Leeds, Millwall & Peterborough.

I have is 3pts clear going into the last game of the season, but our goal difference will mean we are technically up.

If it comes down to three points and a favourable gd going in the last game - it actually means that we are NOT technically up.

If it comes down to three points and a favourable gd going in the last game - it actually means that we are NOT technically up.

I dont want to be one of these idiots that understands what you are saying, but points out minor errors. However, what do you mean when you say "going in the last game"? :icon_roll

Had us finishing on 96 but not getting promoted until Scunthorpe, which I supposed would make that a good game.

I dont want to be one of these idiots that understands what you are saying, but points out minor errors. However, what do you mean when you say "going in the last game"? :icon_roll

Meant -"going into the last game".

On a slightly more interesting note - there have been one or two instances in football history of clubs achieving amazing scores when people have assumed that goal difference or to be more accurate the previous' goal average' factor applied.

I was told but have not troubled to check it out that many, many, many moons ago that Leicester played the Forest in the last match of a season with the Forest needing to win by an amazing score to avoid relegation - they did it i understand.

Can't believe you've got Cheltenham doing so well.

I have us champions by a point - with a win at Crewe on the last day required to stave Peterboro off...

..but then I am the epitomy of pessimism so I'm surprised we made the top three..

Can't fathom how to get the league image included tho... :icon_sad:

I've just done this here predictor thingy considering current form and the final table came out as follows:

1 Peterbro 90 points (+26 GD)
2 Leicester 87 points (+33 GD)
3 Leeds 87 points (+32 GD)
4 Millwall 87 points (+17 GD)
5 MK Dons 85 points (+35 GD)
6 Southend 79 points (+7 GD)

Talk about squeaky bum.

I've just done this here predictor thingy considering current form and the final table came out as follows:

1 Peterbro 90 points (+26 GD)
2 Leicester 87 points (+33 GD)
3 Leeds 87 points (+32 GD)
4 Millwall 87 points (+17 GD)
5 MK Dons 85 points (+35 GD)
6 Southend 79 points (+7 GD)

Talk about squeaky bum.

If Dirty Leeds get an automatic promotion spot then I will consider never watching soccer (Irish and US term) again.

Being as realistic as possible this is how it came out when I did it:

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 57
If Dirty Leeds get an automatic promotion spot then I will consider never watching soccer (Irish and US term) again.

...and I'll consider trying even harder never to use that term on this forum again. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669