Confirmed Transfer Beckford loaned to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets wait until after 10 games before making a judgement.

Why are people surprised and moaning? It was on the cards... we dont know the ins and outs of it all.

Partly what i was trying to say. He may have been a disruptive influence or a distraction affecting team morale. We'll see now. I am not happy to see a talented player go, especially one that scored goals for us last season. But if his attitude is wrong and it's not working with Pearson we need to move on. What's the alternative? Keep Beckford and get rid of Pearson in favour of a manager who likes him.

Yes we do! He sat in Nigels car
James probably does it every day

Piss wank arse

What a complete shower of shit we truly are

I think we're quite alright actually. Foxes Talk however....

Oh, they'll be delighted

They still believe that we shouldn't have sold Chris Weale, and that Martyn Waghorn is actually a professional football player

Piss wank arse

What a complete shower of shit we truly are

Good luck to him. It's probably the best move for him as a player, as he's got further and further away from the first team despite Vardy not really doing much and Waghorn proving how poor he is from the bench so far. Another striker treated like a piece of shit by this club. 15 goals in 49 games is not a poor return. It wasn't great I know but he was our in form striker at the end of the season. we better have a replacement lined up or I won't be happy at all.

I agree it's shit that he has fallen out of favour.

That said, no point keeping him around if you refuse to play him.

We must look like a very strangely run club from a neutral perspective.

We look like a strangely run club from a partisan, rabid blue mongie perspective

Absolute feckin' shambles

The only plusses from this is that it`s only until December 29...we can hope to take another striker on loan until then on lower wages...while the 16 games or so Beckford could play for Huddersfield will give him alot of time to get match sharp and playing again..hopefully thhough only scoring 2 or 3 goals and then to peak for us when he returns!

Personally, i would liek to see Futacs given a run up front with the Nuge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669