beer up

Status
Not open for further replies.
started to go wrong saturday from going in 1884 ,beer up again £3.10 pint of not very good stella

Over-priced. InBev only put their prices up once a year and that is in June/July, so someone is 'rinsing it'...

5_a.jpg

its shit, why pay for a drink in there? its got screens to watch matches, as do other bars...bars where the beer doesn't taste like piss

you cant get rid of them because they have got rights you know:icon_wink
Which doesn't include, IMO, going into pubs!

I didn't when I was a kid*, and if I had, I would never have been allowed to run around the place, annoying the grown ups. :018: It's just another little sign that society is breaking down.....

(* After the age of 14 I didn't consider myself a kid anymore :))

Which doesn't include, IMO, going into pubs!

I didn't when I was a kid*, and if I had, I would never have been allowed to run around the place, annoying the grown ups. :018: It's just another little sign that society is breaking down.....

(* After the age of 14 I didn't consider myself a kid anymore :))

Pubs went soft with rules on children when they started selling food. In my day:icon_roll if you were lucky the landlord would let you in providing your parents made you sit quietly in the corner. Nowadays kids dictate:icon_conf and many parents are too thick to realize when their children are becoming a pain in the arse to other people.

Pubs went soft with rules on children when they started selling food. In my day:icon_roll if you were lucky the landlord would let you in providing your parents made you sit quietly in the corner. Nowadays kids dictate:icon_conf and many parents are too thick to realize when their children are becoming a pain in the arse to other people.

Or don't care

They are afraid to tell them off in public, for fear of
1) disaproval from liberal parents who don't approve
2) if the parents do or say something and the telling off to the child doesn't work, its embarrassing (to them) in front of bystanders.

They are afraid to tell them off in public, for fear of
1) disaproval from liberal parents who don't approve
2) if the parents do or say something and the telling off to the child doesn't work, its embarrassing (to them) in front of bystanders.

It's about time pubs started providing a 'naughty step', that'll solve the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670