Beg Borrow Steal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'm sure we can afford 23k a week in wages.

i would imagine we would be in the same boat as leeds and unable to meet his wage demands

"The level of his salary is no way his fault"

Well whose fault is is then ?????

he did pretty poorly at villa according to all of my mates who are villa season ticket holders. He's been well past since he had a bad injury at leeds. wont be the same player he used to be!

Who tied him to a chair & beat him with barbed wire till he agreed to take more.....

Bakke is a good player, don't get me wrong, but he is another player who has suffered from injury proneness in recent years. We don't want another Morris, Jones, Eadie etc....not that we would be able to afford Bakke anyway.

It isn't his previous salary that is the problem. I guess it is the fact he won't negotiate a new salary with them. Greedy fecker

At the end of the day he has a contract. If your employer paid you a bonus for coming to work like some companies do, you arrive at work every day until the final day when your bonus is due and your employer then tries to renegotiate your terms and remove the bonus you’d be pretty pissed off.

Ok I accept that he earns an exorbitant amount of money but at the end of the day Leeds have to honour the contract or pay him off.

Why should he? Leeds were happy to give him the contract, they should honour it. How many people on here would take a voluntary wage cut?

Why should he? Leeds were happy to give him the contract, they should honour it. How many people on here would take a voluntary wage cut?
If it meant losing your job :102:

We are not talking the real world here, we are talking a pay cut of £23,000 down to £10,000:102: per week.

If he can't live on £10,000 per week, he deserves to die of starvation someday

I reckon he has ideas someone like Watford may be tempted to give him a season on the current wage.

If it meant losing your job :102:

We are not talking the real world here, we are talking a pay cut of £23,000 down to £10,000:102: per week.

If he can't live on £10,000 per week, he deserves to die of starvation someday

Why should he take a pay cut? He earns what he can, who are we to suggest how much other people should be paid. Admittedly it is a lot of money but thats what Leeds offered him and he has the right to continue to make them pay it

i wouldnt but then agian im not on that type of money(i wish) :icon_conf but one player comes to mind that did take a pay cut Tiatto

Because nobody was interested in him and his contract had ran out. If he had another 3 years on his contract he wouldnt have took a pay cut!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00