Confirmed Transfer Ben Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually comment about the quality of signings until I've seen him play for us. But I've seen Marshall play so often for Carlisle I'm prepared to stick my neck out and say this is a superb signing.

Top Banana. I was just going to ask you your opinion...you know, an opinion based on actual information.

file://localhost/Users/chrisjennings/Desktop/Top%20Banana.jpg

For god sake how do I post an image??????

Just get the url of an image and put (image)(/image), in square brackets, around it.

Just get the url of an image and put (image)(/image), in square brackets, around it.

It's from my desktop. I clicked the add image button, uploaded the file but nothing appears??

It's from my desktop. I clicked the add image button, uploaded the file but nothing appears??

At a guess, you're not browsing to the file location correctly. That's a localhost address that you posted above, do you have a server running on your PC?

He's trying to post it from his computer, not from a url.

You need to click on the image icon above the edit box, click on "from computer", click on "choose file" and select the file from your computer.

Tried again but won't upload.Bollox to it can't be arsed now, it's not funny anymore :icon_conf

He's trying to post it from his computer, not from a url.

You need to click on the image icon above the edit box, click on "from computer", click on "choose file" and select the file from your computer.

Fair dos/do's/deuce/dues, He could always just upload it to imageshack or postimage or somewhere similar though.

At a guess, you're not browsing to the file location correctly. That's a localhost address that you posted above, do you have a server running on your PC?

No, just a saved jpeg on the desktop. Clicked add image (from computer) chose image, pressed upload but no joy. It's only 200k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669