Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good in principle, but what we don't need is the ****ing dogooders jumping up and down on the case, especially that bint Cherie Blair/Booth/uglyfuck.

Just hope they don't get carried away and ruin the lives of those that can't survive without benefits through no fault of their own.

It's the malingerers that I hope that they go for, but I could be cynical and say this wont be the case.

Agreed ,IF as they say they its to make people get a job that can then good if they are hitting people that can not work its wrong

hear hear

the scroungers cost the genuinely afflicted

What annoys me isthe government stop benefits for people that work but earn under the level that benefits give them.

My sister is disabled but could do a few hours a week. Even if she did 5hrs at 5 quid she'd get it all stopped. It's rediculous.

Unemployment or sup benefit for anyone that hasn't worked for over six months in the last two years - that needs scrapping. Get the ****ers to work unless they are severely incapacitated...and a ****ing headache doesn't count as incapacitance.

Just hope they don't get carried away and ruin the lives of those that can't survive without benefits through no fault of their own.

My estimation of you has gone up about three hundred percent. Just goes to show you can be wrong about someone you hardly know anyway. God/Santa/Buddha/Obionekinobi bless you Melts ... :038::icon_wink

Unemployment or sup benefit for anyone that hasn't worked for over six months in the last two years - that needs scrapping. Get the ****ers to work unless they are severely incapacitated...and a ****ing headache doesn't count as incapacitance.

It does if it's caused by a brain tumour

Typical headline-grabbing cobblers about bashing the 'scroungers' - who are clearly the major evil in this country rather than any other

Get a few poverty stricken people to suffer even more, and the whole country will be a much better place

Will please Sun readers everywhere.......

It does if it's caused by a brain tumour

Typical headline-grabbing cobblers about bashing the 'scroungers' - who are clearly the major evil in this country rather than any other

Get a few poverty stricken people to suffer even more, and the whole country will be a much better place

Will please Sun readers everywhere.......

:038::038::038::icon_bigg

:038::038::038::icon_bigg

the scroungers read the sun

it's to please the Dail Mail electorate

if it were to appease The Sun, it would win the election, it's politically the most important paper

There was a guy on the news this morning who hadn't had a job in 4 years who said if he was forced to do voluntary work he wouldn't be able to look for a job.

He hadn't found one in 4 years FFS!

There was a guy on the news this morning who hadn't had a job in 4 years who said if he was forced to do voluntary work he wouldn't be able to look for a job.

He hadn't found one in 4 years FFS!

Maybe he likes having ****all money, no luxuries & no self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48