Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a guy on the news this morning who hadn't had a job in 4 years who said if he was forced to do voluntary work he wouldn't be able to look for a job.

He hadn't found one in 4 years FFS!

1.3 million jobs gone to persons from the EU. :102: If anyone really wants to help then they would offer claimants money to become more mobile and thereby improve their chances. :icon_wink

Maybe he likes having ****all money, no luxuries & no self esteem.

Money and so called luxuries do not equate to self esteem. :icon_wink

If he has not worked for 4 years he should not eat, the lazy bastard

Trouble with benefits is that many use it as a lifestyle not as it's orignal intentions of a stop gap.
Whilst, I agree, that there are some out there that want to work but can't, this message is aimed at the workshy, scrounging, scutterbuckets that have no intention of earning an honest crust.
The sooner it comes in force the better. (Along with capital punishment....now let's talk......)

1.3 million jobs gone to persons from the EU. :102: If anyone really wants to help then they would offer claimants money to become more mobile and thereby improve their chances. :icon_wink

You're working on the assumption that they want a job, some do maybe, but there's a lot who like lying in in the morning and watching daytime TV.

Money and so called luxuries do not equate to self esteem. :icon_wink

I never suggested that it did, being unemployed, or unemployable, does impact self esteem though

Trouble with benefits is that many use it as a lifestyle not as it's orignal intentions of a stop gap.
Whilst, I agree, that there are some out there that want to work but can't, this message is aimed at the workshy, scrounging, scutterbuckets that have no intention of earning an honest crust.
The sooner it comes in force the better. (Along with capital punishment....now let's talk......)

Get back in your space caravan and **** off back to the middle ages.

Whilst, I agree, that there are some out there that want to work but can't
Unless you are refering to the incapacitated then I don't believe it for a f*cking second.

There are plenty of jobs out there. They may not be glamourous, they may not pay a fortune - but no one has the right to sit on their fat arse smoking and drinking their way through my sodding tax payments.

They should burn the unemployed and use the energy released to heat OAP homes in winter, and use the disused Benefit offices to house the homeless.

Typical headline-grabbing cobblers about bashing the 'scroungers' - who are clearly the major evil in this country rather than any other

Get a few poverty stricken people to suffer even more, and the whole country will be a much better place

Regarding long term unemployed ,well i know plenty of scrounging spungers, and i begrudge every single tax paying penny i contribute to the lazy ****s. Like the beggars down town who softly and sympathetically challenge me to......' spare some change'.........NO get off your lazy arses and go and get a job like the rest of us. For the record i'd be happy to pay my contribution, if i thought that the money was going to genuine people who are not capable of working. Not a rant at you Homer, but just how i feel.

There are only 3 types of daytime TV;
a)Buying/selling a house.
b)Buying/selling antiques.
c)Chavs and weirdos slagging each other off.

Which type do you watch?

That's strange, my documentary, sports & movie channels all run 24 hours a day

There are only 3 types of daytime TV;
a)Buying/selling a house.
b)Buying/selling antiques.
c)Chavs and weirdos slagging each other off.

Which type do you watch?

b)Buying/selling antiques. :icon_bigg

:icon_eek:You mean that wasn't you on the Jeremy Kyle show 'I'm cheating on my Ladbrador'?

I'd love to be able to say yes, but I've no idea who that is.
I'm guessing it's some Jerry Springer type bollix?

Jerry Springer for chavs Macky... the worst type of daytime tv. He's a real patronising wanker too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58