Benitez on his way out of LFC surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been known on Merseyside for months that they approached Klinnsman.It was at the time when Benitez was being linked with Real Madrid and there was a rumour that Benitez had held talks with Real.If Liverpool were winning matches and within a couple of points of the top then the story wouldn't have even come out IMO

Fair does - it has though and its not going to make his life any easier. Looks like he'll have to get to the third Champions league final in four years to stay in his job. Crazy.

Benitez is a brilliant manager, his tactics are 99% spot on. Hicks & Gillett would be fools to sack him IMO

Benitez is a brilliant manager, his tactics are 99% spot on. Hicks & Gillett would be fools to sack him IMO

He's ok in Europe bit I think in the Premier he should start with his strongest eleven and then sub them when the game is won rather than bring them on when he is chasing a result.He has bought some mediocre players as well

It's inevitable that he'll be gone at the end of the season, he doesn't seem to be the Yanks man and as Ashley and Mort have shown, it's a recipe for disaster.

I think the result tonight could well have a say in how long he stays though.

He's lost the plot IMO. I watched them at Derby and they were average. No cutting edge and the intro of Torres has just made have another player to rely. It's time they cut the shit of players like Kewell, Sissoko, Voroni, average players. He's a superb tactican but I don't think he has the necessary man management for the English leagues.

What were the Liverpool fans chanting last night,it sounded like the same chant all the way throught the match.Something about Yanks out of our club:102:

What were the Liverpool fans chanting last night,it sounded like the same chant all the way throught the match.Something about Yanks out of our club:102:

I was in the same Liverpool hotel as Gillette and Hicks only 3 or 4 weeks ago, they were being treated like royalty by the liverpool public. How quickly things change!!

The Malmaison on Princes dock.

It was before the Manure game at Anfield.

I don't think I'd recognise the place after all the tarting up they have done for the City of Culture.Apparently theres a big arena down on the Dock now.By the way isn't Dirk Kuyt shite?

I don't think I'd recognise the place after all the tarting up they have done for the City of Culture.Apparently theres a big arena down on the Dock now.By the way isn't Dirk Kuyt shite?

Theres still an awful lot of building work being done down there but more over the other side of the Strand now, the whole place is a building site. The dock areas (Princes and the Albert dock) are very nice now.

I was in a hotel bar last week watching the Liverpool v Luton game and a Liverpool fan was sat near by. Didnt have a good word for Kuyt. I agreed he was total shite!!

Theres still an awful lot of building work being done down there but more over the other side of the Strand now, the whole place is a building site. The dock areas (Princes and the Albert dock) are very nice now.

I was in a hotel bar last week watching the Liverpool v Luton game and a Liverpool fan was sat near by. Didnt have a good word for Kuyt. I agreed he was total shite!!

I've watched him this season and all he does his lay the ball off,far too much onus on Torres to score IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669