Benji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

give big trev a go. he cannot do any worst. please let him play

We could always hijack Stevie Claridge's move to Leyton Orient... :wink:

It pains me to say this and feel free to slate me but...I'd go with Connolly and ..Blake up front v Rov.See if now he's fitter he's better,at least he won't be pushed off the ball.

highland fox said:
It pains me to say this and feel free to slate me but...I'd go with Connolly and ..Blake up front v Rov.See if now he's fitter he's better,at least he won't be pushed off the ball.

if you saw himin the reading game you would not say that!!!

I would still start with connorly and scowy, and bring big trev on off the bench

Fair enough,however I have saw Benjamin play several times and I wouldn't want him playing either.I really don't understand this clamber for him to play.If he is so worthy then Why hasn't any other Manager saw this and snapped him up from us,I'm sure they could get him for very little?

One thing you get with Benji is 100% effort. Something which certain players lack at this club. He has scored 2 goals this season with limited chances, Mr.Connolly scored 3 with mulitple chances.

ScarboroughFox said:
DurhamFox said:
Benajmin is wank, end of debate.

he is better than you! and how can you say he is wank when he hasnt been given a half decent chance.

Because I have seen him play before! Undoubtedly he is better than me but only just :wink: :roll:

Benji is dreadful... you are only calling for him because Blake is getting a run-out. Neither are the answer... and frankly nor is Scowcroft.

Scowcroft and Connolly must be the worst pairing in this division, there seems to be no communication between them, no holding up and the other running on, no wide play and dragging defenders out to create holes.... Connolly tries but scowcroft is so bread and butter and far too dimwitted (in a football sense) to understand what is going on.

We need something else, someone with some intelligence to give Connolly that final ball he so desperately craves.... In the current squad (where there is not much to choose from) I say the only person who can provide that is NALIS!! But he is the playmaker in the team and Williams needs to step up to the challenge if Nalis moves up front.

It's good so see that people are finally realising that James Scowcroft is rubbish. I've thought he is dreadful ever since 03/04, but not that many other people did.

I remember occasionally putting nasty things about him throughout this year and then blind people like Fox Fan saying that he is brilliant and gives 100% in every game. I used to appoligise when for saying those nasty things but I certainly ain't gonna make no appolligies for this post because only a completely stupid, blind, 'keep the faith' drone could now say that James Scowcroft deserves to be starting in every game for a team like Leicester City.

He can't head a football, he doesn't give a toss, he cannot run and that's the end of it.

I have seen o'grady for about 10 min last season. and i thought then he was good. CL needs to bring him back and see him play.

I get the feeling CL now Knows he needs a Striker and anybody he plays now is only a 'stop gap' measure until he's allowed to bring someone in.Rate him or not IMO Connolly is the only one CL will keep up front,its like Connolly and someone else.Reading his comments Levein rates Connolly, the other 'Strikers' he never says much about.I'd expect Blake,Dublin and Benjamin to be out the door at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669