Benjiman

Benji should he stay or should he go?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Fox

As i understand it his contract runs out at the end of this season, who actually wants him to stay. personally if we're still in the fizzy i wnat him to stay because i think he puts in the effort, has improved and can score goals in this division. also a lot of people are saying levein is in the MON mould of gettin the absolute best out of his players so i think he could improve further this season.

However although im a fan my head will have to rule my heart and say we should let him go if we're back in the premiership.

Go,Top Bloke but don't rate him.Can't see CL playing him unless he's desperate.

Thanks Benji, but not anymore. :wink:

Go... regardless of what league we're in next aeason.

thanx for the effort and commitment and good luck to ya Trev but your not REALLY the answer...

Definite go....You can't fault him for his commitment and effort but unfortunately his sheer lack of football skills let him down. I think he's best dropping down another division.

Foxes_Trust said:
Depends how big a pay cut he will accept first !

Irrelevant. :wink:

Steven said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Depends how big a pay cut he will accept first !

Irrelevant. :wink:

Go with our blessing and thanks. Never more than a genuine trier. We need to set our sights higher. Strikers should be contributing 15 goals or more a season and have the ability to adapt when up against quality defenders.

Go, whilst big Trev always gives it 110% and displays great commitment and effort, he is techinically a poor player. IMO if we are serious about moving forward as a club then these are the sorts of players that we must now part company with.

The problem with your poll is there is no option to get rid of him totally, whether we are fizzy league of not...he will never be any good!!! He has heart, but if you are shite that counts for little :( Sorry Benj, its true...seen you trip over yourself too many times to consider you a decent striker! Still better than Blake though...who I don't consider to even be a footballer!

Thanks a lot Trevor but its time for you to move on.

dont be so harsh, hes been the only one that tries, better than dublin and would prob score more given the chance

lako42 said:
dont be so harsh, hes been the only one that tries, better than dublin and would prob score more given the chance

That's not it. We all love Benji (in a non-gay way (c) Malf) but realise that he will find it difficult to carve out a career in the top two leagues. :wink:

Out with Blake first!!!!

I have to admit I don't think he has what it takes to cut it in the Premierleague but I've seen worse stats than his.

I found a few stats out on a website

C 2004/05 APP-2(7) GLS-2

If he was to score 2 goals, he could be our top scorer & his ratio to games started for Leicester is nearly 1 in 3.

2002-03 when we came up he scored 5 in the last 9 games, scoring 9 all season (probably bundled all of them over the line mind). We have talked about confidence on other threads about players but I do think this guy is a good example of one of them like Heskey.

If Levein is the guy to install confidence back at Leicester he could shine. If Dublin doesn't pull his weight we could have bundle boy Benjamin or Wright on the bench. He's 24 I think & I've seen people train monkeys to fly aircrafts so it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363