Berner gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Bert is reporting on twitter that Bruno Brener has left the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Berner gone ??

In the nicest possible way, at least we're trimming down the squad of players who are not in contention. We've gone from four to two left backs since the start of 2012.

Re: Berner gone ??

Definitely. Seem to remember us never being the same side when he was out injured. He was arguably our most important player in our play-off season.

Good player and good servant to the club. Any talk of him going into coaching?

To be honest I've never liked him. Look up 'banal' in a dictionary and you'll find his portrait. He represents everything that is wrong with what passes as entertainment in Britain and I don't know how anybody could shag Anthea Turner without vomiting on her then beating her senseless out of disgust, self-loathing and shame

Last edited:
To be honest I've never liked him. Look up 'banal' in a dictionary and you'll find his portrait. He represents everything that is wrong with what passes as entertainment in Britain and I don't know how anybody could shag Anthea Turner without vomiting on her then beating her senseless out of disgust, self-loathing and shame

Liar. You'd secretly love a bit of Anthea, Macky. I'd bet you'd sit there all smug afterwards.

Liar. You'd secretly love a bit of Anthea, Macky. I'd bet you'd sit there all smug afterwards.

Maybe if she was wearing an Ann Widdecombe mask and the only thing I'd be smug about would be the steaming turd I'd lay on her chest afterwards.
She loves a bit of scat

Bruno’s Blog – In Nigel I Trust

After a change of manager during an unsuccessful campaign, the whole football enviroment becomes a place of enthusiasm.

A new start, a few new faces and new hope run through the veins of the people who support their club.

Under the old manager at Leicester City, I was hidden in the broom closet and unfortunatelly became rusty.

With Nigel Pearson’s reappointment as the manager of Leicester City, I jumped out of the dark with the motivation to help clean-up.

The gaffer and I had a profound conversation about my situation at the club.

In combination with my fitness and performance in training, Nigel came to the conclusion that I have no long-term future at the club.

It was a stab right through my heart!

Nigel was the man who signed me in 2008. He gave me the chance to finally prove myself in English football and get myself back in business.

But not this time; and he is right.

In 2011 I completely lost my fitness due to lack of games and other circumstances. Given that the physicality and toughness always has been a quality of my game, without my full fitness I have no value to the team.

Nigel needs results. There is no room for sentimental feelings on the pitch and sacrifices have to be made. He simply does not have the time to reactivate a veteran and see how it goes. Again, he is right to do so.

Especially in regards to his man-management and leadership skills, he is the best manager I have played under. Nigel’s focus to win the next game is admirable and the spirit he creates exceptional. He treats players like humans and not like a product you buy in the supermarket.

As we all know, a manager does not only need the players to perform and the fans to support him. He also depends to be backed by the chairman, owners and club board. Vichai and Top Raksriaksorn made a few evident statements since their arrival at Leicester. The support from Thailand and King Power is a gift and a huge chance for Leicester City and we shall use it.

Through my whole career I played with players that were more gifted then me. But the same talents were in hiding when things became difficult, instead of rolling up their sleeves and dragging the cart out of the mud.

Nigel knows already with whom he will carry on this season. He knows exactly which player has a winning mentality or will become a winner under him. Others will be shown the door.

I personally trust Nigel.

http://www.brunoberner.com/2012/03/brunos-blog-in-nigel-i-trust/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572