Berner signs new contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good - I'm glad - BRUNO!!

Great stuff. Berner is certainly good enough to help get us up. I am glad he has stayed now he is number one choice.

I wasn't there but it seems that everyone who was at Eastlands slagged him off for being slow and outplayed and at fault for two of the goals.

I wasn't there but it seems that everyone who was at Eastlands slagged him off for being slow and outplayed and at fault for two of the goals.

Good job we don't play against Silva, Tevez, Johnson and Milner every week then. He's good enough for this division.

Yeah, he had a poor game vs. ManCity, but he's been an excellent player for us since he's been here. Was one of our most important players last season. I'm glad to see he's staying for another year.

Last edited:
One of many in the 'he'll do for now' category

Considering where we are, that's no bad thing at all

Suspect kind old Uncle Sven is still looking for a left back, tho'

This is a bit of a surprise; I had become sure he was on his way. Let's hope that he will now feel more secure and start putting in the kind of performance that seems to have eluded him in the recent past.

I'm not so bothered about his performance against Man City, better players than him will struggle against their attacking force this season, but he does seem to have struggled a lot lately even against Championship standard opposition. Hopefully this will put an end to it.

0Suspect kind old Uncle Sven is still looking for a left back, tho'

I don't think Berner would have signed the contract if he thought he wouldn't be getting first team football - that was the whole reason he wanted to leave.

See out the contract and then get the chap on the coaching team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669