Bernie T shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

thumbNail.asp

Click here to buy it!

Brilliant.

if thats for real i'm buyin a dozen

Oh my god !!!!!! the blokes an embarrasment to LCFC, now some idiot decides to stick his stupid gob on a tee shirt, I give up :evil:

mad biker said:
Oh my god !!!!!! the blokes an embarrasment to LCFC, now some idiot decides to stick his stupid gob on a tee shirt, I give up :evil:

I agree; moreover I also wouldn't want that bloke that was on the OS Website when the new shirts were launched. Him on the front and Bernie on the back. :smt018 :smt014 :smt021 :smt075 :smt064

I sat next to this chap at Stoke (almost, There was an empty seat between us) Wasn't half scary!

Spent the first ten minutes blowing his horn (f'nar f'nar) and the rest of the match starring at me.

Got a bit of a complex now.

PhilaFox said:
I sat next to this chap at Stoke (almost, There was an empty seat between us) Wasn't half scary!

Spent the first ten minutes blowing his horn (f'nar f'nar) and the rest of the match starring at me.

Got a bit of a complex now.

the key is to sit nowhere near the front, Bernie always goes for front row. failing that if he is within 10 metres of you, move.

Webbo, have a word.

I think its a bit sad that if this is a piss take we are making fun (and money) out of someone who probably lives for our club

Dunc said:
I think its a bit sad that if this is a piss take we are making fun (and money) out of someone who probably lives for our club

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i wonder if bernie gets any royalties from the tshirts :roll: maybe he is a intelligent business man and it is he who has decided to sell the shirts so he can make a healthy profit ;-) :roll:

the bloke's a legend... he walks to games. mad as a balloon but big up the respec to bernie.

MKFox said:
the bloke's a legend... he walks to games. mad as a balloon but big up the respec to bernie.

and it is i who usually has to endure his mindless drivel on the 127, luckily i stop off in birstall before he goes all the way to "QUORN OH MIGHTY QUORN WERE GOING TO QUORN" to quote the leg-end

MKFox said:

Have a word with your self mate, I have NO respect for the smelly old git he is, I repeat, an embarrasment !!!!

mad biker said:
MKFox said:

Have a word with your self mate, I have NO respect for the smelly old git he is, I repeat, an embarrasment !!!!

yeah maybe if i start losing a screw in my head and painting my face each day and honking a horn i will be known as a legend. but i won't so maybe my dream will never come true :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669