best 11 players at present

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

just wondering what people thought the best 11 is at presnent, mine would be.......
ben alnwick,
joe mattock, patrick kisnorbo, gareth mcauley, james chambers,
zsolt laczko, stephen clemence, matt oakley, gabor bori,
steve howard, matty fryatt.

just wondering what people thought the best 11 is at presnent, mine would be.......
ben alnwick,
What are those three like, any good? I haven't seen them play yet.

ben alnwick,

I think we will see only one of the Hungarians start tomorrow. I'm sure he'll play Hume on right to start and possibly Laczko on the left. I am delighted to see our centre mid partneship as on paper that should be as good as any in this division.

ive seen zsolt play, he is gonna be awseome i guarantee you, matt oakley had a great season in the championship last season, ive seen glimpses of gabor good on the ball with a good shot, i was going to put hume there but hes a striker, and the main thing leicester need is players playing in there correct positions which gabor bori will occupy, i dont know if they are the best 11 its my opinion brauny.

ive seen zsolt play, he is gonna be awseome i guarantee you, matt oakley had a great season in the championship last season, ive seen glimpses of gabor good on the ball with a good shot, i was going to put hume there but hes a striker, and the main thing leicester need is players playing in there correct positions which gabor bori will occupy, i dont know if they are the best 11 its my opinion brauny.

Are you IH?

no wish i was alex lol because we got a good team going now finally, and hopefully can win a few games on the bounce.

How the feck can people say that Lazcko and Bori are in the best 11 players? They may both turn out to be a pile of shite. It's the same people who hyped Kaebi up so much which might be one of the things that fecked him, but anyway he turned out to be shite, these guys might be the same.

Subject to injuries and loans I think that our best 11 is undoubtably:

.................Nielson................
Maybury...N'Gotty...Kenton...Mattock
Kaebi.....Newton.....Hellings.....Hayes
.......Hammond....De Vries......

alnwick

stearman p.k mcauley sheean

hungarian1 weso oakley hungarian2

howard campbell(when fit)

Subject to injuries and loans I think that our best 11 is undoubtably:

.................Nielson................
Maybury...N'Gotty...Kenton...Mattock
Kaebi.....Newton.....Hellings.....Hayes
.......Hammond....De Vries......

:038:

what was i thinking?

It's a bit early to say yet, but I'm thinking Fryatt wouldn't be in my top XI. Or Mattock. Having said that, where's Capaldi? Is he coming or what?

I think we can safely say that Zsolt and Bori are among our best 11 becaise of the fact that we HAVE seen everyone else in the squad play. Maybe I'm going out on a limb here but I'm prepared to believe that both will be better on the wings than Fryatt, Hume, Maybury, Chambers, Kenton, Sheehan, Newton, Kaebi and any other fcuker who'se played on the wings this season.

The way I see it, assuming he signs as looks likely, we have two midfielders competing for each of the two centre midfield positions. Oakley and Clemence battling for the experienced, creative midfield spot and Wesolowski and Osbourne competing for the defensive, battling midfield role. That definitely fits in to Ollie’s plan of bringing balance to the squad.

I like the positions that Ollie has strengthened so far during the window. The next priority position must be left-back. All of our problems are clearly not going to be answered ion January and I think we can at least get by till the summer with Kisnorbo, McAuley and/or N’Gotty as centre-backs, especially if Alnwick is a solid, reliable influence behind them. I wouldn’t say no to the right back from Plymouth if Ollie rates him but I think between them Stearman and Chambers can again do a job. Mattock and Sheehan however will not do at left back. Both may be decent players but neither is a left-back. I would like Capaldi here if Ollie deems him good enough. Mind you, our transfer policy seems to be to raid the teams than won promotion from the Championship last season – DJ, Clemence, Fulop, Clarke, Howard, Oakley – so I would not be surprised to see one of their left-backs turn up.

If we get Osbourne and left-back I think Ollie will have done tremendously well during the window.

Great post London..We have to be happy so far don't we? I think in Howard and Oakley alone we should be more confident now of moving up the table. Osbourne could be incredible, if we have him to the end of the season.

If you look at most teams in this league most of their players have limitations. But the more successful ones also have 3 or 4 with good all-round ability which allows the rest to play within their limitations and still be effective. Our problem has been that by and large we have been puting out a squad of 15 outfield players of limited ability. If the new signings are all of the quality that we hope they are, then I can see the performances from many of the others improving dramatically as the pressure to achieve what is beyond them is reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669