best 11 players at present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject to injuries and loans I think that our best 11 is undoubtably:

.................Nielson................
Maybury...N'Gotty...Kenton...Mattock
Kaebi.....Newton.....Hellings.....Hayes
.......Hammond....De Vries......

awesome line-up

Last edited:
Originally Posted by spionfox
Problem is, I smoke too much grass.

I smoke skunks - smelly, but nice.
(Are you with me on this Macky?)

Last edited:
How the feck can people say that Lazcko and Bori are in the best 11 players? They may both turn out to be a pile of shite. It's the same people who hyped Kaebi up so much which might be one of the things that fecked him, but anyway he turned out to be shite, these guys might be the same.

Aye you would think these people would learn wouldn't you ? None of us want them to be shite but we will at least wait and see them play before making a judgement...Oops sorry sound a bit neegative can't have that on here

Aye you would think these people would learn wouldn't you ? None of us want them to be shite but we will at least wait and see them play before making a judgement...Oops sorry sound a bit neegative can't have that on here

Let's not have any negativity either. :018::icon_bigg

I think we can safely say that Zsolt and Bori are among our best 11 becaise of the fact that we HAVE seen everyone else in the squad play. Maybe I'm going out on a limb here but I'm prepared to believe that both will be better on the wings than Fryatt, Hume, Maybury, Chambers, Kenton, Sheehan, Newton, Kaebi and any other fcuker who'se played on the wings this season...

They (Hungarians) can be better than what we've got but still be shite!. The listed players have been so woeful on the wing that we just might be swapping shite for merely terrible. The Hungarians have not been seen in English football - just like Kaebi. I accept that they might turn out to be good - but to avoid relegation, which is a risk that must be avoided at all costs, the team need creativity - so they need a proven winger THIS season as equally important as the full-back that you state in your post.

Oakley is a holding midfielder, Weso is a defensive midfielder, the boy from Villa who is coming is the same I gather. We need a winger.

Last edited:
whos doubting my knowledge on zsolt now, anyone? thought not class player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669