Best City Visited

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are friendly in Glasgow,well..some of them.Edinburgh people tend to think they are a bit better than people from other places in Scotland,mind to be fair they probably are in most cases.The best cities up here in my opinion are Inverness and Stirling,but not suitable for people who like nightlife etc.I prefer Cork to Dublin in Ireland,found Dublin very very commercial.

Too right - I once spent a New Year's Eve in Inverness, and all the feckin' pubs/clubs shut at half past eleven :icon_conf

Too right - I once spent a New Year's Eve in Inverness, and all the feckin' pubs/clubs shut at half past eleven :icon_conf

Only to you they did...besides its moved on a bit from your clubbing days back in the 80's

Last edited:
I know a few Hibs-supporting lads from Edinburgh - all good down to earth blokes, actually

Not arty and/or stuck up in the least - although I'm now going to tell them that they are, obviously :icon_lol:

Still knocking about with The Proclaimers are you ?

I know a few Hibs-supporting lads from Edinburgh - all good down to earth blokes, actually

Not arty and/or stuck up in the least - although I'm now going to tell them that they are, obviously :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:
Ah yeah, very sophisticated crowd those Hibbies casuals, far too busy talking about art and poetry to give you the time of day. Ignorant ****s.

Glasgow was awsome, for night life especially even though we lost to Killie was still a good trip up to glasgow.

They are friendly in Glasgow,well..some of them.Edinburgh people tend to think they are a bit better than people from other places in Scotland,mind to be fair they probably are in most cases.The best cities up here in my opinion are Inverness and Stirling,but not suitable for people who like nightlife etc.I prefer Cork to Dublin in Ireland,found Dublin very very commercial.

Depends which parts of Dublin you visit but yes some of it is hugely comercial but then its a city, so it should be I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669