Best film soundtrack/song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beighton155 said:
Garden State soundtrack rocks, also alot of the songs have been used in various Scrubs episodes, so I reckon Zach Braff must have a say in the music for that too.

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights - Top Song

currently covered in an advert but just sang really slowly.

fosseboy83 said:
Breakfast club best of the 80's

like the Top Gun theme tune..'right in to the danger zone'

I brought this film at the weekend entirely on the basis of your's and Hazzmans recommendation of the soundtrack. What an awesome film! I'm going through a kind of mid-80's revival period right now, any recomendations both of you?!

Gonna buy 16 candles now, then probably watch the Back To The Future trilogy followed by Teen Wolf!

beighton155 said:
I brought this film at the weekend entirely on the basis of your's and Hazzmans recommendation of the soundtrack. What an awesome film! I'm going through a kind of mid-80's revival period right now, any recomendations both of you?!

Gonna buy 16 candles now, then probably watch the Back To The Future trilogy followed by Teen Wolf!
Dont forget to catch Fame for some real 80's cheese.

Best Soundtrack has got to be Face. I watched the film and was quite impressed by the music so went out and bought the cd. I just got better

On a related note, does anyone know can you Sky+ radio? BBC radio 6 is having a Trainspotting day on thursday to celebrate ten years since its release, they have intervies with McGregor and one of the guys from Born Slippy, wouldnt mind recordig it so i can listen to it when i get home from t' mill.

fcukcov said:
On a related note, does anyone know can you Sky+ radio? BBC radio 6 is having a Trainspotting day on thursday to celebrate ten years since its release, they have intervies with McGregor and one of the guys from Born Slippy, wouldnt mind recordig it so i can listen to it when i get home from t' mill.

Think you can but you have to do it on 'manual' but for that to work you will need to be there to do turn it on!! So I dont think you will manage it.

Duzza said:
Think you can but you have to do it on 'manual' but for that to work you will need to be there to do turn it on!! So I dont think you will manage it.
ok Ill have a shufty....

Hazzman said:
Listen Again on the BBC site will do it. I shall be listening.
good point hazzer, hadnt thought of that!

Kill bill was very good but so was Jackie Brown - both tarintino's.

Not a big fan of rap music, but the 2 Fast 2 Furious soundtrack is full of catchy stuff. Shed load of bass/base (sp) for those with decent sound systems in yer motors.

Kevs you mean?

as for Grosse Point Blank - I agree, does that have Rudie Cant Fail by the Clash on? Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00